Search...

teri

DIS Veteran
2 things have come up.

First, we can't search by abbreviations - there must be a 4-letter minimum in our search words. Since we often abbreviate (SOG, PO, OKW, etc...) then we are going to be limiting our seraches to those posts where people spell it out. That could be a problem.

Second, when we search by person we get it sorted by the last time ANYONE posted on the thread in which they were mentioned or they posted. It would be nice if we could see the last time they posted. I realize that we can do this by looking at their profile, it is just a bit more cumbersome.

I found that out too about the 4 letter minimum. What do we do when the word only has 4 or less letters? :jester:

If you select the "show results as posts" and input a user's name you will be shown their posts based on the time the post was made.

You should be able to search for 3 letters an up now. Going down to 2 letters is not advisable for performance reasons.

You are a peach, freddie! Thank you!
I will let them know on the CB...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter