SeaWorld and Busch Gardens raising ticket prices!

It really isn't that bad. For instance, they are offering the fun card deal again and you get the whole year for a one day price. Busch has stated in the past that they are making their money from concession spending of their repeat customers, not so much the admission price. Disney has never been able to match this for whatever reason. Discount coupons are easy to find and they are offering a discount for buying tickets online. Season passes remain the same price.

They also are not hurting as much as Disney. The Disney parks rely heavily on international tourists as this article mentions. Busch and Sea World attract a lot of repeat local business because of their fun card and low season-pass rates. They are still the most affordable parks in Florida. I am glad they are doing well enough to raise prices to tell you the truth. It will be interesting to see if Disney will match the rate increase. They may not this time around since they are not in as strong of a position.

Why not purchase your pass online from the Universal Studio website just chose a quick delivery method!!
Also look for the Fun Card it gives a $5. discount. ask your employment about a card.
Also if you are a member of AAA they may have a card,plus AAA will give you a discount on tickets.
Then in Orlando there are discount books that also have discounts.

Some people will grumble, but most will get over it.

The APs are the best way to go. I just upgraded to Gold this year and already went in January. Free parking, 2 for 1 tours, $1 off on fish food (Dolphins and Sea Lions), %10 off on food purchases, free sky ride, and more. I was spending my money in the park, but I was happy about it because I was always getting a discount on everything I bought.
I'm already going back in February.

In the over all scheme of things, the ticket price into the park is not that big, compared to the air fare, hotel, and car rental.

But people still like to get a discount. If someone is getting a few bucks off the regular price, then they think they're getting a deal.

Disney doesn't do this, there are no coupons, nothing to make me visit the parks for a day. They have the 4 day hopper for $99 for Florida residents, but you gotta use it all up by June. It didn't interest me.

BGT/SWF have clearly figured out how to bring people back.

I just hope they use that extra $2 to build a big roller coaster.

Did I read another post correctly in that you can go for an entire year for the price of a one day ticket? Hmmmm.

How much does the annual pass cost, for children and adults?

I understand a Florida Fun Card for Sea World is $49.99 (same price as regular 1 day admission) and allows unlimited entry until December 31, 2002. I called today and was told you can purchase these at the Pass Center in the front of the park. Sounds to good to be true. Do you have to pay for an admission prior to purchasing the Pass or does it apply to that day's entry as well? Thanks for any info. We leave in 4 days.

The $49 is it for that day's visit and all others until 12/31/02. The web site also says that tickets are available at AAA offices. Like the poster said above, they make money on the concessions, etc., not on ticket prices. Fun cards have to be purchased prior to 4/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter