SeaWorld Hotel Perks?

Justrose

Mouseketeer
Hi,

If I do not book a package through SeaWorld and instead book a Sea World Partner hotel on Expedia and get tickets on the website, will I still receive perks such as front of the line for rides and preferred seating for shows?

I am unclear if the hotel is what gets the perks or if it is the package itself.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

While I have not stayed there yet (looking at you, COVID-19), I asked this same question months ago and was assured it's the Hotel and not the package so you can book separately and still get the perks.

Yes we stayed at the hilton garden inn last year and got all of the perks without buying the package. My DH is military so our tickets were free and our room was a govt rate. We did notice that some hotels gave out the unlimited front of line pass (ours did) but others gave out a front of the line pass only once to each ride.

We have stayed at a partner resort and got all the perks. There was a desk in the lobby where you had to arrange everything.

Editing to add- we did not have a package or anything. I think we may have done the reservation partially with Marriott points.

I’ve booked the Staybridge several times on a Priceline Express deal and have always gotten QuickQueue.

Thanks, everyone! I ended up booking a package and haven't been able to get a response from SW about how I will make reservations today since I don't have any tickets, just a package confirmation number. Hopefully there will be a spot on the reservations form for that and I can get reservations for the dates of our package!

Not sure if folks have seen this, but partner hotel quick queue benefits are “temporarily suspended”. You can still buy it, of course.

Not sure if folks have seen this, but partner hotel quick queue benefits are “temporarily suspended”. You can still buy it, of course.
View attachment 499931
Oh man! I could have gotten a much better deal using Expedia and Tickets at Work instead of buying a package. :( Maybe by the end of August these perks will be back...?

Strange thing is you get (well, did get) those same perks apparently even if you booked direct with the hotel. I have 3 nights booked at the Towneplace Suites for like $90 a night, then got tickets through Undercover Tourist. Issue is now, I can’t get reservations for SeaWorld due to my UT tickets not being recognized by their system and they aren’t taking phone calls or answering social media DMs.

Strange thing is you get (well, did get) those same perks apparently even if you booked direct with the hotel. I have 3 nights booked at the Towneplace Suites for like $90 a night, then got tickets through Undercover Tourist. Issue is now, I can’t get reservations for SeaWorld due to my UT tickets not being recognized by their system and they aren’t taking phone calls or answering social media DMs.

Try again today as they did some "fixing" of the website. I couldn't get our tickets to register either till last night.

When are you coming? We're here now and went to SW today. We weren't able to get quick que (only reason we booked this hotel.) It was pretty disappointing to be honest, especially considering they had next to no rides open, so the ones that were had HUGE lines.

When are you coming? We're here now and went to SW today. We weren't able to get quick que (only reason we booked this hotel.) It was pretty disappointing to be honest, especially considering they had next to no rides open, so the ones that were had HUGE lines.
Be there July 11.

Hi Everyone . I checked this morning Sea World Orlando website for good neighbor hotels and they clearly state that the quick queue hotel perk is currently NOT AVAILABLE
No word on when it changes.
So dont count on it for the time being

Hi Everyone . I checked this morning Sea World Orlando website for good neighbor hotels and they clearly state that the quick queue hotel perk is currently NOT AVAILABLE
No word on when it changes.
So dont count on it for the time being
Yes, I do wonder when they changed that verbiage, because a few weeks ago whenI booked it clearly states the perks/all perks were still included. We also never received notice of anything changing after we booked. It'll be interesting to see when/if they change it back and what the holdup was.

We just stayed at the Doubletree at Sea World this past week and did not receive the Quick Queues. I wasn't too worried about it until I got to the park and they only had 3 rides open and the lines were over 2 hours (never ever seen 2 hour ride lines there). Then realized that Sea World is still selling the Quick Queues even though the hotels that usually provide them are not. Kinda sucked, being honest. After waiting 2+ hours to ride Manta I went to guest services and told them I was staying at a Sea World hotel and would have received the passes as part of my package. I don't know if I was lucky, but the lady handed me 4 quick queues for the day. She only asked me what hotel I staying at. So give it a try, because you will wait forever without them.

We just stayed at the Doubletree at Sea World this past week and did not receive the Quick Queues. I wasn't too worried about it until I got to the park and they only had 3 rides open and the lines were over 2 hours (never ever seen 2 hour ride lines there). Then realized that Sea World is still selling the Quick Queues even though the hotels that usually provide them are not. Kinda sucked, being honest. After waiting 2+ hours to ride Manta I went to guest services and told them I was staying at a Sea World hotel and would have received the passes as part of my package. I don't know if I was lucky, but the lady handed me 4 quick queues for the day. She only asked me what hotel I staying at. So give it a try, because you will wait forever without them.
Glad to hear you had better success. I should've been more persistent and asked for a manager, but I'm not that familiar with SW and the workers assured us that the wait times for the few rides that were open would be next to nothing. - So not true at all. It was not a great day for us there unfortunately.

We were there two weeks ago and saw people walking around with lanyard that said "resort guest" with the quick que. Not sure which resort they were staying at.

This is an older thread but I thought I'd ask what the current status is with quick queue when staying at the resort hotels? Looking at their website it doesn't even list that perk as an option anymore. That's such a bummer. Has anyone recently be able to request them, even though it's not a listed perk anymore? Maybe I'll try since we are staying at one of the Hilton's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!