Seaworld hotels accessible shuttles?

jackie721red

Earning My Ears
We, DH and DD 28 are planning WDW/Seaworld trip for sept 2018, DD uses power wheelchair fulltime at home due to CP, we use manual chair for travel, DH uses cane at home but we normally rent ECV for parks as its just too much walking. We have been to WDW several times and have visited Discovery Cove/Seaworld from WDW and it was great.

We are planning to split our stay 5 nights at beginning at Seaworld hotel and visiting Seaworld/Discovery Cove/Busch Gardens then a week following at WDW. The Seaworld hotel pkg we are considering has free shuttle incl, does anyone know if any of the Seaworld hotels have a wheelchair accessible shuttle to seaworld/discovery cove/busch gardens?? Also do you have to go to seaworld to catch shuttle to DC/BG or is transportation from hotels?

"Have questions? Call us at 407-401-8477 or view our FAQs. "A

"How do I reserve my transportation?
Free scheduled transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, Pointe Orlando, and Universal Orlando is provided at the Official Hotels of SeaWorld. Advance reservations are required for all transportation and can be made at the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service Desk at any of the Official Hotels of SeaWorld. They will provide you with a ticket for each passenger, which will be required to board the bus. The number of seats is limited and subject to availability."

So it appears you would need to get to Sea world for BY transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter