Seaworld Intership

janz

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody....I hope someone here can help me! My daughter is doing an internship for the summer at Seaworld. She is very excited but she needs to find housing in Orlando that will only take her for about 2.5 months. She would need a furnished place that takes a short term lease or leases month-to-month. She would be arriving in Orlando on May 20th and the internship would be finished by August 5th. Does anybody have any information that could help us find her a place to live. It might just be her or maybe her and another intern. I would appreciate any information as we are leaving for Hawaii on May 8th and not returning until May 20th (which is the day she would move to Orlando) so I really want to have this done before we leave. We live is Clearwater so we are only about 1.5 hours from Orlando. Has anyone known of someone who has done an internship at Seaworld? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!