Seaworld Intership

janz

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody....I hope there is someone out there that can help me. My daughter is going to be doing an internship at Seaworld this summer. She is need of housing in Orlando from May 20th-August 5th. She would need a place with a short term lease and it needs to be furnished. Does anybody have any information about this type of housing in that area? Does anybody know anyone who has done an internship in the Orlando area? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

I can't answer your question, but has she checked with sea world intern department?

Is she teaching summer camp there? I did that MANY years ago. They sent us a welcome letter with the names and phone numbers of all the other interns. And a list of local places that do short term rentals that are furnished. A common place most of the interns stayed was Westwood Suites which is less than a mile from SeaWorld. (But this was also over 10 years ago that I did that). Also, I don't think an "Intern department" actually exists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!