Sea World

Was there for another concert Saturday. Kids meals are around 6.99 cheeseburger and pulled pork BBQ were 10.59 at Spice Mill. We should have bought the $79 deal for the year but we usually don't eat there every time we go now. Heading back in 3 weeks for another concert, though. :-) I never think of taking pictures because I have no idea to post them on here.

hi i just called seaworld
Terrace bar is not on the dining plan. & it is the only one that has turkey legs
beverages including water is unlimited. you don't have to wait the hour between meals.

This is latest AAA deal for 1 Day ticket + All Day Dine $95.99. They list Terrace Cafe also but that is wrong. Same deal on SeaWorld site is currently $99.99.

SW+DineAllDay_AAA.jpg

Last edited:
Jumping on an older thread to ask about the timing of the dining plan- in some pictures (and wording) it mentioned once every hour. On some info from Sea World it also says "each time through the line" and unlimited visits. Just wanted to check to see what is actually correct. The menu pictures were very helpful!

with those that have used photo bucket, not many are keeping it as it now costs $400 a year.

some are now using smug mug at the cost of $40 per year and it comes with service techs.

for those that are not continuing with pb, you will see the message as picture is not viewable anymore

have deleted the posts where photo bucket has blocked the pictures.
will be easier for viewers to see what we do have listed in the thread.

I am keeping this as a sticky but have not had any recent menus for this year with the exception of FLOIR's posting.

If you have menus or pictures for 2017, they are very welcomed on this sticky

Fry Cone menu as of July 2017 (this is the little window right outside Voyagers, it has changed menus several times)

30 percent IMAG0155.jpg

Macraven and/or Gina - since this sticky will (hopefully) get updated with menus on a regular basis what do you think about changing the name to get rid of the "(as of spring 2016)" portion and just leave the rest of it? That way people don't see the date and ignore the thread thinking it is outdated?

Thank you for the suggestions

As the moderator, I can make the changes you mentioned

I will work on that this week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!