Sea World

I sent an email to Aquatica asking about the menu. Why is it so hard to include prices? Anyways this is what they sent me. Waterstone Grill, Banana Beach Buffet and MAngo Market is part of the all day dining deal

Waterstone Grill

Falafel with Pita

Ham & Turkey wrap

Mediterranean wrap

Black & Blue Burger

Bacon Burger

Veggie Burger

Chicken Tenders

Hot Dogs

Side Salad

Chicken Salad

Assorted Desserts

Children’s Meals

Hot Dog or Chicken Tenders

Banana Beach Buffett

BBQ Chicken

Pulled Pork

Italian Sausage

Specialty wraps

Assorted salads

Seasonal fruit

Assorted desserts

Children’s Meals

Mac & Cheese or Kid’s Chicken

Mango Market

Chicken Tenders

French Fries

Rice and bean bowls w/ Chicken, steak, or pork

Pulled pork sandwich

Hot dog

Kids chicken tender meal

Buffalo chicken French fry plate

Beef empanada

Pizza empanada

Fruit cups

Whole apples

Whole bananas

Chocolate cake

Cherry cheesecake

Veggie wrap

Ham sandwich

Turkey sandwich

Italian sandwich

Assorted chips

Chocolate chip cookies

Side salad

Chicken Caesar salad

Applesauce soft serve ice cream

Children’s Meals

Chicken Tenders or Turkey or Ham Sandwich

Anyone know if they will be bringing back the Annual Dining plan sometime in the future? That was a highlight of 2017 for me, lol.

I asked Guest Services this question yesterday, and was told, "There are no plans to resume that service at this time."

There HAVE been some changes to the All Day Dining Plan, though, such as no longer excluding the Baby Back Ribs and Combo/Sampler Platters at Voyagers Smokehouse, and menu changes at various other restaurants. Over the last couple weeks, I have taken pictures of every menu in the park with the intention of posting them all here. Apparently, though, you need to have made at least 10 posts before you can post pictures, and I'm new here, so as soon as I've done that, I'll be back with a major update for this thread.

thrilskr
Thank you for sharing and putting in many hours of getting current menu pictures

If your thread gains more viewers, it could be a nice addition to do a temp sticky

In the meantime, I’ll check in and see how the viewing count increases

No, I have zero plans to unsticky Gina’s thread of the menus

She has kept that sticky current as much as possible
Gina centers her trips around SeaWorld and adds to the information frequently

She is devoted to Sw and Discovery Cove and has done an excellent job in providing information to all the readers

Other posters like FLOIR, contributes regularly also

Looking back through the thread you will see others also share their pictures and knowledge with us

Some readers do like to look back over the years and see how SW has changed and developed to what they offer now

Flamecraft Bar menus from Aug 2018 -

Draft beer (believe these are the same as posted on another thread) -

30 percent IMAG0303.jpg

Cocktails -

30 percent IMAG0304.jpg

Frozen drinks (don't think ever posted before) and Food Menu (also posted elsewhere) -

30 percent IMAG0305.jpg

I just posted some Aquatica menus in the Aquatica sticky thread. Was not sure if they should go there or in this one, so macraven if you think they should be here you can move. Based on the thread titles I thought they might fit better over there but can see they might fit here also.

I just posted some Aquatica menus in the Aquatica sticky thread. Was not sure if they should go there or in this one, so macraven if you think they should be here you can move. Based on the thread titles I thought they might fit better over there but can see they might fit here also.
I’ll support what you feel is best!

I have no problem if you want to put them in both threads

I appreciate all that you do for the readers

Waterway Bar menu, this is the bar at Infinity Falls, if you were in the building before it closed it is the bar right ahead of you as you enter the main doors -

30% IMAG0340.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!