Sea World

Hello! This is great information for the menus! Does anyone know on the all day dining plus draft beer and wine. What size draft beer is included?
Thank you in advance.

I know these are from last year but just using them for an example. I'm thinking the items with a red start are items you can get with the sampling lanyard. Is this correct? Are the sizes of the food items the same with the lanyard as paying cash?

Next question- Can you get the drink refills (like the .99 Hot Chocolate refill) in any Seaworld cup or are these refills in a certain cup?

Hey Gina! I hope you guys are doing well and have a great trip!

Thanks, my friend! It's been a tough 2021....it makes us very grateful for this little getaway. We really, really need it. Hope you and the kids are also well! Hopefully we will have a chance to say hello at the parks again soon!

Greetings,

does anyone understand the refillable cup situation at SeaWorld? My understanding is there are 2 types of refillable cups at SeaWorld, maybe one working with the restaurants, and the other with the vendors (though I could be wrong, which is why I ask). Specifically, costs, can they be reused over multiple visits, and where they are accepted.

Looking above, water is $3.69 and soda $4.39 a serving, so a refillable cup could pay for itself quickly.

Thanks

Greetings,

does anyone understand the refillable cup situation at SeaWorld? My understanding is there are 2 types of refillable cups at SeaWorld, maybe one working with the restaurants, and the other with the vendors (though I could be wrong, which is why I ask). Specifically, costs, can they be reused over multiple visits, and where they are accepted.

Looking above, water is $3.69 and soda $4.39 a serving, so a refillable cup could pay for itself quickly.

Thanks

Refillable cups can be used indefinitely.

When you purchase a cup, at least some have the option of getting unlimited free refills on that first day of purchase.

After that, virtually all of their refillable cups can be used on subsequent visits and you just pay the refill price (which is around $1.00 for pop/soda). If you are a passmember, you should receive a discount on the refill price as well (discounts would vary depending on your level of pass).

We have refillable cups that we purchased YEARS ago, and they still allow us to purchase refills for them.

You can also use your SW cup at Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island for refills (or an Aquatica cup at SW, BG or AI, or a BG cup at SW, AQ and AI, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!