Second Disney Trip? Bring it on

cyborgcharlotte

Earning My Ears
So, after a trip in December of 2017 (my first!) I decided rather quickly that I need more Disney in my life. I never realized how addicting this place could be, just for the atmosphere and environment alone. So, earlier in the year, I decided that for a graduation present for myself (I am graduating Physician Assistant School in December), I deserved another Disney trip.

The hooligans attending are:
Me, Charlotte, Leader of the pack.
My mother, Tracy, the Queen herself.
My friend, Dustin, the pack mule and best friend.

We got reservations at Port Orleans French Quarter for Jan 13-19 (hopefully coinciding with the Festival of the Arts at EPCOT).

ADRs are made. Just waiting on the fast passes.

I need to rent ECVs (for me and my mother, we're both bilateral above knee amputees), though I think I will be okay walking it. My mother will not. Any suggestions on how far out I should call and get the rental set up for the ECVs? We'll be going through a third party that delivers to the hotel.

Any and all suggestions will be great; I'm pretty good at planning, but this is still only my second trip ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter