Secret Porthole room

carlennaro

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the cabin numbers of the secret porthole rooms? I guess I should see if they are available before i pay for the cat. 9. Thanks!

Connecting rooms are
5522/5524
5022/5024

Non Connectors are

I have pics of 5522/5524 on my website (linked below).
:D

There are great photos of these rooms at Barb and Tony's site...

I think it is Castawayclub.com

5020 and 5520 are definately the least obstructed, and look great! They are the NON connected rooms... And, unless you really want the connecting door, I hear that you can sometimes hear sound from room connecting yours.

If the room you want is not available, your TA may be able to put you on waitlist for it.... sometimes they do come thru!!

We have some photos of the Magic rooms (from the outside)...the barrels outside of them are arranged a bit differently, but 5020 and 5520 are still the least obstructed, just like on the Wonder. We have only be in a connector once, and you definitely could hear lots of noise from next door! Now we will only do one of the "20's." These rooms also tend to have hallway noise because they are at the front of a deadend hallway, resulting in lots of foot traffic (plus the staterooms in that area all sleep 4, meaning they tend to contain the larger families). But the noise is negated by the fact that you are getting a free view, and you can have noisy people around you in almost any area of the ship...it's the luck of the draw. Overall, they are a great bargain. We'll be in them lots in 2003!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter