See Ya Real Soon

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I am resigning from my position here on the boards. It’s been a wild and crazy eight years, but I’ve decided to devote my energy elsewhere.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for everything you've done and contributed to, including the past meets you helped organize and the articles you've written! Moderating is not easy, but I think this forum adds another layer of challenges because many of us know each other on a personal level, so remaining balanced adds that other layer, and I think you've done a wonderful job. Thank you again!

Last edited:
Thank you for all you've done, and all the countless hours, and energy you've spent here, @*NikkiBell* . As others have mentioned, it's usually a pretty tough and thankless job, and yet I (and many others here, as I'm sure you've already seen!) arm thankful. Wishing you luck, health, happiness, and plenty of magical WDW visits (and shopping!) :) in your future!!

Last edited:
I haven't been posting lately but how could I not reply to this news?

Nikki, I have said it before and will say it again, you are a FANTASTIC moderator, probably the best one that could have been chosen for this forum.

You were a great advocate for creating a space for feedback. Some of that feedback posted here has been taken to heart by the team and they mixed things up and improved from it, so I think you deserve a lot of credit for allowing those ideas and suggestions to flow in a mostly constructive way.

I have so much respect for you, I wish you the very best.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
I wish I'd have gotten to know you better. I'm mostly a lurker so I've read a lot of your moderating. My oh my the things you've had to deal with and the way you've handled them is nothing short of admirable and amazing! Please don't disappear completely, we adore you. Best of luck and all our love!! Xoxo

Nikki, your presence and enthusiasm is cherished. We hope to see you in the parks sometime. Best wishes on your new journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!