Seeking Invitation Templates for Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Akershus, Tusker House

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Seeking some template invitations I can print & send to my kids to have the characters "invite" them to their character meals before their trip.

Can anyone help?

Seeking dinner invitations to:
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Tusker House
Akershus

Thanks! :)

Most of us do not provide blanks anymore, since our work is often taken and then sold on eBay, or Etsy. We are happy to provide you with completed letters if you post the info you need. If you don't want to post the names, times and dates, you can PM them. I have 3/4 of those, and I can create a Chef Mickey's from scratch, if you'd like.

Most of us do not provide blanks anymore, since our work is often taken and then sold on eBay, or Etsy. We are happy to provide you with completed letters if you post the info you need. If you don't want to post the names, times and dates, you can PM them. I have 3/4 of those, and I can create a Chef Mickey's from scratch, if you'd like.

Thank you!! Personalized is even better!!

I will PM you with the info.

Geez, people are selling these on Ebay? That is awful. I went on these boards for some templates for my wedding & people were so helpful & creative-how awful that they were taken advantage of :(

Yes, I have only seen a few of my items that I actually designed from scratch stolen. The other designers had much more lifted from them. Not to mention that it's illegal to be selling any Disney items anyway. I can work on these tomorrow for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!