Senior Solo in September ?

annmorr

Mouseketeer
I am just starting to put together a solo trip for September 25th through September 29th....

I usually go yearly with family but find that I am the only one who can get away this year.....and I have gone solo a few other times, and had a great time meeting up with other solo visitors, for drinks, coffee, or park activities.
I'm hoping that this trip will give me the opportunity to meet up with some of you again.....the only must-do list I have is to get to Pandora... it wasn't open yet on my last visit.
Let me know if you are available on any of my days, and your choices for days and times to meet up!

Not going this year but wanted to suggest that you also post on one of the other boards on dis ( like the theme parks one ) - you may get more responses. Have a great trip!

I will be there solo 9/22-30 for a Food & Wine trip. PM me closer to then and we can see if our schedules match. Various parks in the morning but most afternoons and evenings at F&W.

I'm going solo 9/2-9/10, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter to celebrate my 50th. Would love to meet for a drink.

Wish I had a solo trip that week. I always enjoy meeting up with other solos. But this year, DH and I are taking our DGDs in October. Hopefully, another time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!