Separate tables

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
Called to get reservations for 2A 1Ch at Brown Derby would take any time available. She told me all they had were at separate tables. I asked if that meant two tables for two that they could pull together - and she said not necessarily. She said we could ask to be near each other but that was only a request. I didn't take the reservation. Has anyone taken this type of reservation and not be placed together?

Guests booking online have been getting a disclaimer that says they could be placed at separate tables - but that disclaimer is showing up on many reservations regardless of party size (even parties of one) so I generally ignore it and would advise ignoring it for a party of 6 or less. Your case is different - you've got a reservationist on the phone telling you there's no availabilty unless you take two different tables; sounds like all they have left is tables for two. If you are completely against splitting up I wouldn't take it, and keep trying for availability for your party size if you really want to eat there. Try checking online and looking for reservations for either 3 or 4 persons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter