Sept. AP Discount

lisatradingspaces

Mouseketeer
Ok, I looked at mouseforless to see the historical dates that discounts were offered and I saw that last year discounts came out for Sept. in early August. Then I went to see when they came out in 2003 and I didn't see any listed. Does this mean there were NO AP discounts for Sept. 2003? Now I am nervous they might not have any this year! Anyone have any insight on this?

I called Disney today to change my hotel and also to change from a package to room only. He asked what I was doing for tickets and I told him I wasn't exactly sure yet but that I might get an AP. He told me to make sure I start calling back around the end of July to get my AP rate if I do that. He offered up the information. Never did I ask anything about a discounted room so I thought that was at least encouraging. But I know he probably doesn't know anything for sure.

I really need an AP rate! LOL!

Lisa

They didn't have any AP discounts in September 2003. My theory is that due to the popularity of the Fairytale Package that they offered that year that Disney didn't need to offer the AP discount. The Fairytale Package was pay for 4 nights get 3 nights free. It was a very popular package and one that we took advantage of as well.

I'm waiting for an AP rate for this September, but I'm not worried that one won't come out.

Good luck to you and here's wishing for an AP rate! :wizard:

I got it! I got it!

I only had to worry one day. I am so glad they came out today so that I didn't have to worry all the way to August like I thought I would! :cool1:

Yippee.....Yacht Club here we come!

Thanks everyone!

Lisa

lisatradingspaces said:
I got it! I got it!

I only had to worry one day. I am so glad they came out today so that I didn't have to worry all the way to August like I thought I would! :cool1:

Yippee.....Yacht Club here we come!

Thanks everyone!

Lisa

Lisa,
Thank you a million times! I was subscribed to this thread and your post arrived in my inbox giving me the heads up! I would not have known otherwise. People are starting new threads about it which is great but as I did not check the board I did not see them. The CM said I was the first person to call for AP discounts today, I called at 11.30 your time. Got a great rate for AKL. Thank you again!!!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter