September 2018 discount watch

Current Orbitz prices reflect the ‘Sun & Fun’ room offer prices on the WDW site (when comparing apples for apples dates and rooms etc)...the 15% discount code can then successfully be applied on top of this.

Note that Orbitz normally caps their 15% discount code at $150, and it's sometimes a pain to get the correct reservation number from them to link to your MDE for FP+ reservations.

What time of day do they typically post the new offers? I looked back through my emails with pin codes (which I have received one every month since December) and they are usually sent in the afternoon.
Of course because I'm ready to actually use one now - I probably won't get one.

But if I do - isn't that the same as the public offer that is posted on the website?

I was up at about 5am Central & got a RO discount at Contemporary. It was smaller than I was hoping for, but every little bit helps. I perused the other discounts just a tiny bit, and it seems like they’re more restricted than the past. Which is probably to be expected with TSL opening. And let’s be honest... I was going anyway, even at rack rate.

I was up at about 5am Central & got a RO discount at Contemporary. It was smaller than I was hoping for, but every little bit helps. I perused the other discounts just a tiny bit, and it seems like they’re more restricted than the past. Which is probably to be expected with TSL opening. And let’s be honest... I was going anyway, even at rack rate.
How did you see RO discounts? I did not see any.

How did you see RO discounts? I did not see any.
It's the Enchanted Escape option. It was 20% off for values and I think 25% for both moderates and deluxes. I tried to double check, but the WDW website is being really glitchy for me...I imagine it's got a lot of traffic right now!

Any exclusions? Was Poly included in the RO discount offer? I didn’t see it when I was up early and of course now the website is down...

It's the Enchanted Escape option. It was 20% off for values and I think 25% for both moderates and deluxes. I tried to double check, but the WDW website is being really glitchy for me...I imagine it's got a lot of traffic right now!
Thanks! I booked a room at WL back in February, but I can't get on the website to see the discount. Does anyone know what the discount is for that resort?

A room only discount only applied to a Nature View and that was like 335ish a night, so like $60 off.

Based on my dates.

Anything for club level?

Honestly I didn't notice if there was. I hopped on at 5AM before i got a shower this morning, which I am glad I did since Stitch is eating pages left and right on the Disney website.

I am hoping for a better AP rate to be released, if not at least I got something.

Thanks! I booked a room at WL back in February, but I can't get on the website to see the discount. Does anyone know what the discount is for that resort?

I definitely remember seeing WL on there at around 6:30 EST this morning. I think standard rooms were around $340. I'm not sure if CL was available.

What is the room only discount for AOA suites in Sept??? I have free dining but I want to see if RO is better? The stupid website wont let me on tho...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter