September 2019 anyone?

monica9

DIS Veteran
we just booked September 24-October 1 at Polynesian. So excited and yet it’s so far away!!
Hoping end of September will bring less humidity than The summer months in Florida.

We're tentatively planning a trip 9/26-10/1 at WL so that we can do the Halloween party for the first time and also get in one more trip before my older daughter becomes a Disney adult. We have gone the first week of September before and it was oppressively hot and humid, so I'm with you in hoping for a bit less humidity! :teeth:

We're tentatively planning a trip 9/26-10/1 at WL so that we can do the Halloween party for the first time and also get in one more trip before my older daughter becomes a Disney adult. We have gone the first week of September before and it was oppressively hot and humid, so I'm with you in hoping for a bit less humidity! :teeth:
Congrats on your planning. I'd like to do the Halloween Party too but I'm not sure if it will fit in our week. We are taking two days off and going to seaworld and Universal so that's only leaving us with 5 days at disney and with a 2 year old, I'm not sure we can swing the late night. We've been to the christmas party a couple of times and it was awesome

We've been to the christmas party a couple of times and it was awesome

We're going to the Christmas party for the first time this year, so I'm happy to hear a rave review! And I'm happy to have Nov/Dec trip planning to distract me for a bit since next September is still soooo far away!

We're going to the Christmas party for the first time this year, so I'm happy to hear a rave review! And I'm happy to have Nov/Dec trip planning to distract me for a bit since next September is still soooo far away!
Have you ever been in nov/dec? It is the absolute best time to go. Not only for the theming but the weather is unbeatable.

Have you ever been in nov/dec? It is the absolute best time to go. Not only for the theming but the weather is unbeatable.

No, it will be our first time going in the fall. We’re really looking forward to all of the holiday features and the (hopefully) cooler weather!

We’re going last week of September 2019. We went the same week in 2016 and it was very very hot. I’ve never been in the summer so I can’t compare. The low crowds were great though.

We are hoping to be there in September for a 25th anniversary trip. This will just be DH and I to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Our anniversary is actually in May but our "baby" graduates high school in May so I told hubby we could go in September and hopefully get free dining as well as celebrate my birthday while there too. We would be there the 16th-21st I think. My birthday is the 17th so it would be awesome to be there then. We've never been in September before so this will be a first for us. We have been in early May, late May and November. November was amazing because the wait times were extremely low and the weather was great. The only plus side to us going in September is that we are used to the humidity. We live in Alabama so we live with the humidity almost year round.

We are planning to go at the end of Sept 2019! I'm just waiting for DVC rentals to open up! We also went at the end of Sept 2016. It was hot but we live in Texas and were used to it. We usually got to the parks around 9:00, and left around 2:00, trying to be in the AC as much as possible as the day went on.

We are going Sept 7-14,2019. Hoping to get a BB offer when we go this Sept.

AGH! Hoping to go back mid September. It has been since Sept 2017 we were there so we skipped this year and are just itching to go back. Planning to actually pull the plug in January. We have a 2 and 3 year old right now. Our 3 year old will be tall enough to do the 40" rides. So excited for her. Was hoping they both could by then but little Isabella is just a shorty! Im just so excited!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Planning a split stay between AKL and BWI around mid month! Waiting for that mark to really begin planning but I’ve got the itch! :banana:

We are planning for the last week in September but haven’t booked our DVC room yet. We usually go every January and September and crowds are always low! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here!

We got back 10 days ago and booked the free dining bounce back for September 3-13th! It will be our first time staying Deluxe at the Contemporary with a theme park view room! We are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!