**September 2019**

I modified our trip by moving it up 2 weeks so I didn't run into the issue of booking ADRs with our split stay. I will tell you that I could not book all of my fast passes for our May trip, though. I hadn't heard there were issues with booking FPs for the entire length of stay (we're doing 1 night WL, 4 nights CBR, and 2 nights BWV). I was really getting myself upset about it after about an hour of trying and getting error messages. I finally called WDW and was put on hold for a bit. My case was escalated with the MDE people and the CM I was working with on the phone was told she could book my fast passes for me. Bummer was several of the FPs slipped by but in the end I was ok with what I got. I just want to warn you about this since you are also going to have a split stay. I'm not sure if what I experienced was a glitch or a change of policy.
Thank you so much for the warning!!! We are doing 2 days at CBR before moving to the Poly for 7 days. I will be prepared to call to book FP if they don't all open up with our CBR stay! My youngest wasn't tall enough for FOP last year and I think he will be tall enough this year.:yay: I don't think he would have the patience to wait in a huge line to ride it!:teeth:

Hey fellow September trippers!!
After much consideration we are going to keep our September trip!l

Hello, September crew! I keep forgetting to ask to be added to the roll call.

We go every year! I’m thinking spring in 2020 because I’ve never seen flower and garden

Fiancee and I will be there 9/12-9/17, saw someone else has the same dates as us <3
CSR for us! Was able to snag a Storybook reservation the other day for 180+5 days, phew

We will stay from September 8th-14th at the Beach Club which I am very excited about. Stoked about the kids having Stormalong Bay to play in on our off day.

Added and welcome to the thread!

I started typing on this thread yesterday, then realized my daughter was standing behind me. I'm trying to surprise her with this trip! Almost messed it up already! :crazy2:

There is a slight chance that we may not go :( which is also why I'm not telling DD9. However, it's due to us most likely getting married in 2020!! We're both a bit stressed about paying for both a wedding and a Disney trip! However, we want to have kids as soon as possible after getting married so we figured we need to get one more trip in!! I'm also going to try and convince him to have our wedding in Disney! Not sure that will happen :P:flower:

Anyway, after all that TMI :earboy2:... Excited to follow this thread!
Added to roll call. Good luck getting him on board for a Disney wedding!

We go every year! I’m thinking spring in 2020 because I’ve never seen flower and garden
We went once for Flower and Garden and I LOVE it

Our next trip that is definite is a girl's trip when my oldest turns 21 in January. DH and I want to sneak in a long weekend trip when SWGE is totally open which may be before January but not 100% sure yet.

Have you ever eaten "in" while staying at the Poly? Last December we ordered room service, the Twilight Feast. WE only ordered for ONE person and got so much food it was even too much for the two of us. You get everything you get while eating at 'Ohana only you can eat it in your room....in your jammies.....while watching fireworks (if you have a lake or theme park view)!

We have!! And loved it. Just something about actually *going* to ‘Ohana the first night that you just can’t beat. Not to say we won’t order a Twilight Feast at some other point in the trip though....... :upsidedow

I posted this similar question in a different thread but since we are all going the same time'sh, I will ask y'alls advice too (yes, I am from Texas)
4 nights, 3 parks - MK, HS & AK

I always feel I am not at Disney until I see the castle (uggghhh, need a new mindset probably) this whole time I have been planning to do MK on Friday (first park day) it is also MNSSHP (not attending) so the park will close early, we will not see any fireworks BUT I've read the crowds are usually lighter. OR should I go out of my weird Disney mindset and go to MK on Saturday? More park hours, get to watch fireworks but more crowded...ALSO, BOG dinner is the top priority for this trip, going on Saturday will give us more dining time options, opposed to the handful on Saturday due to park hours. What are your thoughts or suggestions? What would you do?

Then I must decide AK on Friday or Saturday
and HS Friday or Saturday.

I posted this similar question in a different thread but since we are all going the same time'sh, I will ask y'alls advice too (yes, I am from Texas)

I always feel I am not at Disney until I see the castle (uggghhh, need a new mindset probably) this whole time I have been planning to do MK on Friday (first park day) it is also MNSSHP (not attending) so the park will close early, we will not see any fireworks BUT I've read the crowds are usually lighter. OR should I go out of my weird Disney mindset and go to MK on Saturday? More park hours, get to watch fireworks but more crowded...ALSO, BOG dinner is the top priority for this trip, going on Saturday will give us more dining time options, opposed to the handful on Saturday due to park hours. What are your thoughts or suggestions? What would you do?

Maybe upgrade to a hopper? If not I would still stick with Friday.

We are going to do MK on a Saturday. I love MK at night, I just plan for it to be busy. Ive done non party days before and have managed very well with refreshing after the first 3 fast passes and just go with the flow. There have always been just 2 of us though, so makes it a little easier. And a midday pit stop at the Tambu lounge for some Lapu Lapus. :hyper:

We are going to do MK on a Saturday. I love MK at night, I just plan for it to be busy. Ive done non party days before and have managed very well with refreshing after the first 3 fast passes and just go with the flow. There have always been just 2 of us though, so makes it a little easier. And a midday pit stop at the Tambu lounge for some Lapu Lapus. :hyper:
After I have thought about it, fighting a little more crowd is worth not giving up MK at night, it truly is magical! Thank you...

After I have thought about it, fighting a little more crowd is worth not giving up MK at night, it truly is magical! Thank you...

Just have a good flexible plan going in thinking it will be packed, use your first 3 Fastpass+ choices well and then refresh, refresh, refresh. I would move fast passes up and change them around on the fly when I could. Usually when I was walking off a ride.

Im just planning for busy parks and I usually follow along Josh's touring plans, but modified for what we want to do and Ive never had an issue.

So excited! Just booked a Chef Mickey's 2:00 brunch before our MNSSHP!!! My youngest daughter loves Minnie Mouse! She'll be SO thrilled! :cloud9:

So excited! Just booked a Chef Mickey's 2:00 brunch before our MNSSHP!!! My youngest daughter loves Minnie Mouse! She'll be SO thrilled! :cloud9:
That's about the same time we plan our table service on a party night! Have fun! I think we are doing Skipper Canteen this year. In the past we've usually done BOG and Liberty Tree Tavern.

Magic Kingdom EMM dates added in Sept!
September 1st, 3rd, 8th, 10th
September 8th and 10th have been showing in blue for awhile for people within their 180 day window but remain unbookable. It appears some people were able to book 9/8 before SWGE opening was announced & then they stopped sales. No one knows why. We just have to keep checking & hopefully 9/8 & 9/10 will open again. Fingers crossed!

We are getting close to our ADRs and I am curious what restaurants do you feel are a MUST do with first time Disney goers? I am going to Disney with a bunch of adult friends, and we actually will only have 1 kid with us. While my family and I have our preferences like Ohanas is a must do - what should we show our friends?

We are getting close to our ADRs and I am curious what restaurants do you feel are a MUST do with first time Disney goers? I am going to Disney with a bunch of adult friends, and we actually will only have 1 kid with us. While my family and I have our preferences like Ohanas is a must do - what should we show our friends?
Are they picky? Adventurous? How old is the child?

I find BOG very impressive for lunch! We do 'Ohana every trip too and its hard to beat Tonga Toast for breakfast!

As a group of adults, we’re prob pretty boring, but our must do’s are always Ohana, Homecoming, Yak & Yeti and the Wave breakfast :laughing: But there are definitely tons of restaurants we haven’t tried yet, too!

As a group of adults, we’re prob pretty boring, but our must do’s are always Ohana, Homecoming, Yak & Yeti and the Wave breakfast :laughing: But there are definitely tons of restaurants we haven’t tried yet, too!
When we are bringing new people with us we always do 'Ohana! And Y&Y we haven't done since 2012 but are going again in September and trying Homecoming for brunch for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter