**September 2019**

Wow, I didn't realize Storybook Dining was in such high demand! One of you has to do a trip report and let us know how it is!
We're going in May so I'm happy about that. Our Sept trip I had to move up 2 weeks so at that time we were more like 174 days out.....I couldnt find Storybook dining for 2 at all. I'm ok since we'll be able to experience it in May.....and hopefully in Dec with ourgranddaughter.

This gives me hope for Storybook...can't wait until Saturday to see if I laugh or cry...lol
We booked Storybook first and got the time we wanted at day 4, later when I was checking for a new Ohana time there was another Storybook for 5:15 that came open for our 2nd day. We didn’t need it so someone else got a nice surprise. We are booking for 4 so results can be different for larger groups. Good luck!

Wooohooo...fingers crossed, my day is Saturday...was Storybook on your list?

We did get Storybook @ 180+2, that was our #1 priority. We did it first and had several reservation times available. Best of luck to you.

Just looked and surprisingly Storybook still has times available for Saturday 28th.

Hi! Can you please add me to the list? 9/21 - 9/25 at the Beach Club for a girl's getaway. Can't wait to get back to my home away from home!

My ADR day was today. Got most things but not all.

CRT was very hard, although we have a party of 8. I could only get a breakfast ADR for party of 4, on a day we didn't plan to go to MK, but now we will. Hoping something with more capacity opens up in the future. I have (dining a la mouse) alerts set up. Also have Akershus ADR for our Epcot day, in case we scrap the CRT for only 4 of us.

I did snag BOG for lunch (we didn't want dinner), not on the day we wanted but on a different day. I'll take it.

Could not get Storybook dinner on any day, nor Bon Voyage breakfast (but again, table for 8).

Could only get 3:55pm at Crystal Palace, which is a weird time to eat, but ok.

Got California Grill (for 4 of us) right at fireworks time. :earsboy:

1900 Park Fare for dinner too.

Overall, very happy!

Yep, it's official - Adding on MORE DIDNEY DAYS! Adding on Sept 22-24 to our already booked planned. Heading down early to spend time with my sister, niece, bio dad and step mom before they head out on Wednesday when my mom and step dad come in, along with a bunch of my friends for an ultimate birthday and friendship gathering.

You know when you are younger and people are like, when your parents are divorced you get two Christmases, two birthdays, etc? Yeah, you definitely get TWO disneys too. xD

Just looked and surprisingly Storybook still has times available for Saturday 28th.
Omg I hope they stay available! Our ADR day is Monday. 9/28 is my daughter’s birthday and our arrival day. She wants to go there so badly, and I can make it work later in the week but it would be great to go that night!

Hi! Can you please add me to the list? 9/21 - 9/25 at the Beach Club for a girl's getaway. Can't wait to get back to my home away from home!
Added
Yep, it's official - Adding on MORE DIDNEY DAYS! Adding on Sept 22-24 to our already booked planned. Heading down early to spend time with my sister, niece, bio dad and step mom before they head out on Wednesday when my mom and step dad come in, along with a bunch of my friends for an ultimate birthday and friendship gathering.

You know when you are younger and people are like, when your parents are divorced you get two Christmases, two birthdays, etc? Yeah, you definitely get TWO disneys too. xD
I went to update roll call and did not see your name. Where are you staying and how long? Thanks :)

Oh! Sept 22-25/ Ft. Wilderness Campsites Sept 25-Oct 1/All-Star Sports! Thanks

@MamaJessie can I be added to roll call??
Sept. 6-10 Poly :flower:

Would love to be added to the roll call as well! Sept 7-14 at the Poly!

Added!

I just brought up the Spring/Summer clothing bins for my 3 yo and am so glad I haven't shopped much, this girl has so many clothes in her size that I considered just packing away the Disney themed clothes now lol This is what happens when you go to Disney frequently and are the last of four girls :laughing:

Anyone make items for their trips? Even though the youngest has plenty, I was thinking of making the girls the bleach spray shirts again this trip. They liked doing different characters so they coordinated but weren't twinning.

Added!

I just brought up the Spring/Summer clothing bins for my 3 yo and am so glad I haven't shopped much, this girl has so many clothes in her size that I considered just packing away the Disney themed clothes now lol This is what happens when you go to Disney frequently and are the last of four girls :laughing:

Anyone make items for their trips? Even though the youngest has plenty, I was thinking of making the girls the bleach spray shirts again this trip. They liked doing different characters so they coordinated but weren't twinning.
Somewhat to my families dismay we usually coordinate most days. I love it! I love how pictures turn out the most! I make ears so the girls and I usually have matching ears and our shirts whether homemade or bought coordinate somehow. Usually a theme each day depending upon which park we are going to be at!!

Somewhat to my families dismay we usually coordinate most days. I love it! I love how pictures turn out the most! I make ears so the girls and I usually have matching ears and our shirts whether homemade or bought coordinate somehow. Usually a theme each day depending upon which park we are going to be at!!

I want to have a Frozen coordinating day (my girls already have customs ordered), DH got a Maelstrom shirt ;), and I just have to figure out mine. Star Wars theme too, but only DH and my youngest are set with that theme. Shopping or me is the hardest lol

I love that you make their ears! I am barely crafty, usually end up needing to enlist the help of my 20 yo when I get in trouble :p

My friend and I are doing a Disneybounding day as our favorite Disney princesses (Belle and Pocahontas) for our MK day & MNSSHP, but that's as much as we've coordinated so far. I like the idea of making matching Mickey ears or something like that for our trip, though!

@MamaJessie I'm sorry to be a pain but our days have changed for our trip......we arrive August 28th now (yep, had to be there for SWGE)
August 28-Sept 2 at POP, Sept 2-4 at Poly, and Sept 4-6 CCV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter