September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

Hi everyone! We are booked on this cruise and it will be our first eastern cruise but our 18th dcl cruise. All new ports for us. We are not doing the fe this time around since we are cruising with 3 other couples from my husbands job so I don't think we will have time to deliver....but if anyone is interested in an adult only secret Mickey exchange, I would be willing to organize it. Think secret Santa .... one gift for one person $20-$25 range. And you will get a $20-$25 gift in return.
We have one quick cruise in May....the 3 night double dip on the Fantasy and then all my attention turns to this one! I cannot wait!

hello there, we are booked for this cruise and we are so excited. It will be myself and DH in one room.
Then my daughter, son in law and 3 year old grandson in another room. It will be the first cruise for SIL and GS.
Looking for a FE group to join. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

We have done dinner at Palo but not brunch, although, every review I have read has always raved of the wonderful brunches they have. I am thinking of booking our brunch at Palo when the online check in opens up. We are also thinking of going to Remy... for my cruise vets, is it worth it?

I would be more than happy to set up the FE for this cruise if you all would like. I set up a latecomers group for our first cruise, so I would not mind doing it again. It is so much fun (for kids and adults) when you get to your stateroom and there are goodies waiting for you!!!

If anyone is interested in joining just send me a private message (PM) (you need at least ten posts on the message boards in order to be able to send a PM) with your stateroom info and the names of everyone who wants to participate. For our last cruise the person in charge asked for name, age, and favorite character. Give as much or as little info as you would like =)

Hope to hear from you all soon!
429 days to go!
Lindsey
Hello!! I know you're post was awhile ago, but I've been trying to find out how to join a FE Group!! I've seen post saying that there were groups started on other social media site but I'm not on any social media. Any help would be great!! Thanks !!

Hey everyone, there is a FE group that has already been set up on another social media site. Go ahead and search for it there and you can join in on the fun. I am not the once coordinating it, but the person in charge is amazing! Find us over there and get in on the fun. We can't say the name on here, but is the most popular one ;)
Hope this helps!
Hello!! Any advice for people who are not on social media who are interested in FE? Thanks!!

Hello!!! We are super excited for our upcoming cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!! This will be our second time!! We were set to sail last September, but we were blessed with our fourth child last year and were unable to sail due to my pregnancy!! Now that she's here we're ready to hit the sea!! With that being said, I was interested in signing up for fish extenders for both adults and kids. We have 2 little ones and 2 older!! I was also looking for anyone who had any teens or preteens that were interested in communicating and keeping in touch until our sail date!! My daughter will be 15 and my son will be 13 at time of sail!!

Hello!! I've seen a few post about joining a Fish Extender group!! I'm having the hardest time getting any information!! I am not on any social media sites and was hoping someone could help me out? I will be cruising with myself, my husband, and out 4 kids, two teenagers, and 2 toddlers!! Our sail dates is September 23, 2017 on the Disney Fantasy!! We did FE on our last cruise and loved it!! I really want to do it again!! I've already started the FE gifts, just looking for a group!!

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Shannon

Hello!! I've seen a few post about joining a Fish Extender group!! I'm having the hardest time getting any information!! I am not on any social media sites and was hoping someone could help me out? I will be cruising with myself, my husband, and out 4 kids, two teenagers, and 2 toddlers!! Our sail dates is September 23, 2017 on the Disney Fantasy!! We did FE on our last cruise and loved it!! I really want to do it again!! I've already started the FE gifts, just looking for a group!!

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Shannon
Hi Shannon - On page 4 of the thread, a poster said they are already in a FE group. You might want to PM them to join up with that group. It doesn't look like anyone has organized a group on this thread yet. You could also start a FE group yourself. I think there are threads about organizing groups on the boards. Good luck with this, I hope you get one started and enjoy it.

Hi Shannon - On page 4 of the thread, a poster said they are already in a FE group. You might want to PM them to join up with that group. It doesn't look like anyone has organized a group on this thread yet. You could also start a FE group yourself. I think there are threads about organizing groups on the boards. Good luck with this, I hope you get one started and enjoy it.
Starting one on here is a great idea. I did it for our first cruise because by the time I had booked they had already closed the group.

OK Cruisers, 125 days until we go! Did any concierge guests stay up last night to send in their reservation request email? Platinum guests can do this on Thursday night at midnight Friday morning).

OK Cruisers, 125 days until we go! Did any concierge guests stay up last night to send in their reservation request email? Platinum guests can do this on Thursday night at midnight Friday morning).

Hello!! We are concierge too!! What options are available to request? Have you signed up for Fish Extenders yet? I'm having the hardest time sign up because I don't have a social media account!!

Write to the email below ASAP and request any of the following - Cabana rental on CC (have the specific Cabana you want to rent and where it is on the Island), Remy dinner reservations, Palo dinner reservations, Remy and/or Palo Brunch reservations, Remy Desert Experience reservations, Tastings (too many to list), main dining room rotation, excursions at the ports and more

DCL.Concierge.Services@disney.com

Hello!! We are concierge too!! What options are available to request? Have you signed up for Fish Extenders yet? I'm having the hardest time sign up because I don't have a social media account!!
Regarding the FE Groups, we haven't joined one on this cruise because we don't have kids of that age. Last September, we cruised on the Dream and there was a FE group geared towards folks without kids. Candy and edible treats from the region where the cruisers came from were exchanged. Along with the treats was a written description of the treat and where it came from. It was a great experience. Hope you are able to join one on this cruise!

Write to the email below ASAP and request any of the following - Cabana rental on CC (have the specific Cabana you want to rent and where it is on the Island), Remy dinner reservations, Palo dinner reservations, Remy and/or Palo Brunch reservations, Remy Desert Experience reservations, Tastings (too many to list), main dining room rotation, excursions at the ports and more

DCL.Concierge.Services@disney.com
Thanks a bunch for the info!!! We sent in our request!!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm having the hardest time finding a FE Group and my kids are super bummed because they enjoyed it so much from our last cruise!! I'd be interested in starting a group if anyone is interested!!

I am ready to book Palo tonight at 12:01 AM :) I am also going to check out a couple of excursions to see if anything has changed recently. Getting closer!

I got an email from DCL today telling us that we got the reservations we wanted. WHOOPEE!!! We are so looking forward to this cruise. Anyone else get their reservations done yet? If so, what did you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!