*September Car Rental Rates* 2011

My 5 day National mid-size finally went down to a reasonable amount $125.72 using 5760339 and the $35.00 off coupon.
Alamo's $40 coupon expires 9/26 so a 5 day with Alamo using 7014667 and AD2359FDF is still $135.31 for a compact. I'll keep watching. My rental dates are 9/28 to 10/3 at Car Care Center.
Since I am not picking up at MCO, I am picking up at CCC, I am not getting the great rates at Alamo that everyone else is getting.
I have $125.72 midsize at National CCC, and I can get $120.93 at Alamo CCC.
I'll stick with National since my rental will qualify for the 1-2-3 day free promotion. I'll be back in December.

I just rebooked my alamo rental. I was renting full size for $75.81, 9/24~9/30. Now it seems premium is the cheapest and it's $72.37 for the same period. :confused3 I'll take it since it's cheaper than economy/compact.

just rebooked a premium as well. 9/29 11am - 10/3 4pm (5 day = weekly). total is $83, with FL discount and $30 costco coupon.

Woohoo! Tonight my rate dropped to 241$ !

rebooked again yesterday and it went down to 205$! EDIT!! I lied, I put in the wrong pick up time...but its still down to 232 with the extra 4 hours....

again still using the insiders and american airlines code for 8 passanger Sienna from 9/27 to 10/4 at MCO...

rebooked again yesterday and it went down to 205$! EDIT!! I lied, I put in the wrong pick up time...but its still down to 232 with the extra 4 hours....

again still using the insiders and american airlines code for 8 passanger Sienna from 9/27 to 10/4 at MCO...

The Sienna doesn't show up on my alamo choices.... I see a 7 passenger minivan but not the Sienna????

The Sienna doesn't show up on my alamo choices.... I see a 7 passenger minivan but not the Sienna????

I can only get the sienna to show up when I use the insiders code...otherwise I just get the 7 passenger one as well....

I have been meaning to post that as a question around here but havent gotten around to it! Anyone else know? And is there a way to get the Sienna at National too?

Just rebooked a premium (it was the cheapest car!!) at Alamo w/ the $40 Insider coupon and AMEX rate for 9/25 to 10/1 noon to noon for $71.86 all taxes and fees!!!! How low can they go???!!!

Hi - just tried Alamo ID 7014667, and it lowered my rate considerably for a minvian. I do belong to Alamo Insiders but not sure what this ID represents. Can someone explain this ID? Thanks.

Hi - just tried Alamo ID 7014667, and it lowered my rate considerably for a minvian. I do belong to Alamo Insiders but not sure what this ID represents. Can someone explain this ID? Thanks.

On my email, it is called, "Fun In the Sun" and when you click on it...that code pops up!

My 7 day rental for midsize, pickup 9/24 from Alamo just dropped to $65.15 incl taxes and fees :cool1:

If you used a coupon code with Alamo you cannot do online checkin, you will have to go to the counter or use the kiosk.

fyi - I just flew home from Orlando today. I rented mid-size from Alamo. Arrived Friday, Sept 16 around 8:30pm. Rented from the A side. Used the kiosk, very easy.

The mid-size row had about 10 vehicles. I saw an Impala, a Ford Focus, 2 HHR, a Kia Sol, some sedans and a Jeep Patriot. I chose the Jeep Patriot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter