September Happy Mail-Yes? No?

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Shall we have another round for the month of September or pass since the holiday exchanges will be coming up, along with the next round of sign ups for the pen pal exchange?

Shall we have another round for the month of September or pass since the holiday exchanges will be coming up, along with the next round of sign ups for the pen pal exchange?

Argh, sorry I had to miss August! Too much going on this summer. We will be on trips and doing markets a lot in September, plus starting home school, so if you decide to do one I will think of joining! :goodvibes

Argh, sorry I had to miss August! Too much going on this summer. We will be on trips and doing markets a lot in September, plus starting home school, so if you decide to do one I will think of joining! :goodvibes

Thank you for replying back Nikki!

I guess it's a little late but I love doing the happy mail sign ups! its easy and not expensive :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter