September/October: is one better than the other?

Delphinidae

Mouseketeer
First off I apologize if this is the wrong section for my question, please move it if it is.

We are planning a trip for fall of 2012. Would love to be able to go over Christmas break so I don't have to pull the kids out of school but they don't normally get out until the 21 or 22 of December and I'm sure the parks are PACKED during that timeframe. We were thinking about early-mid October, since our anniversary is October 12 AND it will be my hubby and kids' first time there, we would have lots to celebrate. But do the parks get very crowded for Columbus Day? And if so is it just for that weekend?

We are also considering September if October doesn't work out. Is there usually a big price difference between the two months? I haven't been to WDW since 1998 so any tips or advice is much appreciated! :flower3:

Whoops, I thought I posted this in the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board...pretty sure it doesn't belong here, sorry!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter