Sequoia Lodge FAQ & Information Thread

I'm looking at booking Sequoia Lodge for next summer and half board is being offered. For those who have stayed in Golden Forrest, that includes breakfast which we would already be getting with half board. Would you say it's still worth it to stay in Golden Forrest? Other than food inclusion, what did you think made it worth the extra cost? Thank you!

I like the extra big rooms, proximity to the main entrance, the separate room for the lounge & breakfast (therefore less people = less noise) and being able to get some soda & snacks in the afternoon.

I like the extra big rooms, proximity to the main entrance, the separate room for the lounge & breakfast (therefore less people = less noise) and being able to get some soda & snacks in the afternoon.

👆

Exactly :)

We love staying in the Club, totally worth it. Plus you get an extra fastpass per day!

We are also looking at booking Sequoia Lodge for next summer with the free half-board. It will be myself, my husband and our 13 year old grandson. We will be coming from Canada.
Thinking of a Golden Forest Club room. Wondering how long the lounge is open, what snacks are available and so forth? Does the room have a fridge?
Also, does anyone know if we would be able to upgrade the half-board plus (free) to the premium and if so does it have to be done before we arrive.
Thanking everyone in advance for any help and tips provided.

Not sure how long the lounge is open, for us it's "all day" (except for an hour when they convert it from breakfast to lounge)
Snacks change, so can't answer that. If you search on line you'll find pictures, but like I said, they've drastically changed them a little over a year ago.
Golden Forest rooms have a fridge, normal rooms don't

You can upgrade your dining plan, but it needs to done at least 3 days before you arrive.
Thanks for the info...

Looking at booking a club room for our stay in early June. The club rooms do not show up when trying to book on the US site, but they do show up on some of the various other countries sites. Any reason why?

They do appear on 3rd party sites, is there a downfall to booking rooms 3rd party?

Looking at booking a club room for our stay in early June. The club rooms do not show up when trying to book on the US site, but they do show up on some of the various other countries sites. Any reason why?

They do appear on 3rd party sites, is there a downfall to booking rooms 3rd party?
No idea why, as the US website is usually the most expensive, I wouldn't think about it. But if I had to give a reason, I would assume that the different reservation systems are not connected, perhaps?

The only 'downside' with booking via a 3rd party is to make a comparison if booking tickets and hotel room separately is going to be cheaper / a better choice for your family. Also keeping in mind a possible dining plan included with booking a package. Directly at DLP you can only book packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!