Sequoia Lodge pool

Talking sizes , while it was not like Florida dw said plenty of people in the parks made her feel like Barbie (or Twiggy for those of us older readers).
it made her feel better about heself.

berwyn

That's great news, Berwyn! I seem to have put on a few pounds over the past couple of weeks (don't know how that happened... :blush: ) and am feeling more self-conscious than usual. I was hoping to lose a few more pounds before our trip, not put them on!

But it's good to hear that not everyone looks like a supermodel :flower:

far from it, apart from most of the female CM's it seems.

Everyone else (male and female) looks what we would call normal.
Both of us Just been on the scales same weight as before we went, you must walk it all off

Back to the diet for both of us now we are back

Berwyn

Hehe! Yes, I had forgotten about the walking. I'm sure we won't be eating as healthily as we'd like when we're away, but at least there is a lot of walking (and opportunities for walks around the lake, etc.) as well as some healthy eating options.

I do actually have another question about the pool, Berwyn. Was the outside bit open or does it just open in the height of summer? Also, do you just swim through from the inside to the outside, or do you have to get out to go to the outside bit? I've never been in an outdoors pool before and I'd quite like to, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about wandering about on the poolside in broad daylight!

Bonnie,
they have sliding doors that open so you can swim to the outside, when i looked in the morning though the outside aprt was covered over and sliding doors closed. Perhaps it was too early in the day even though it was hot. 70F at least and Over 80F on thursday, our last day.

see also "hairdryers" link

Berwyn

I'm just going to post a new thread about closed rides and building work that we saw

Berwyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter