"Server is busy"

Jecca

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to make some ADRs all weekend and into today, and all I get is a "server is busy" error at the very end. Is everyone having this problem right now? Anyone find a work-around? I did a search and tried some things that worked for others - clicking a link at the bottom of the main WDW page, refreshing the error page, using different browsers - with no luck. I'm so frustrated with their new site! Anyone have any ideas?

I finally managed to make my ADRs on my iPad. It's running an older OS, so it can't load the new website. I pulled up the old and everything worked like a charm!

Yes, I got this error message multiple times recently. Disney Dining phone people always say they are doing updates and maintenance when I have to call in my request for reservation. It's not fun when you are trying to get hard-to-get reservations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter