"Server too busy"

It's not you, and yes it has been happening a lot lately. It happens from time to time -- then magic occurs, and it goes away for awhile. Just grin and bear it.

It seems to kick-in in the early afternoon, eastern time; I guess all the coasts are into their day and are checking in to see what's new.

every time it happens to me which is quite a bit, I hit the refresh button and presto,,,,,I'm back in the world of diser's.

Yup. Last night I went to click on this thread and guess what message I got?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MikeBW said:
I get this message a lot in restaurants.....

:rotfl:

Yes, I've been getting it a lot lately too. It's actually a good thing for me... keeps me from spending too much time here lol.

Sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 times before I can open a thread. What's going on, I've never experienced this before...

Well, I have a suggestions.

They need to dump the signatures... Sorry folks but all those prety pictures take up band width.. Maybe only make they avaialble to folks who pay sponorship fees.

CarolA said:
Well, I have a suggestions.

They need to dump the signatures... Sorry folks but all those prety pictures take up band width.. Maybe only make they avaialble to folks who pay sponorship fees.
you're correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter