Seven days DxDDP - sorry no pics but lots of restaurants!

CHEF MICKEY'S BREAKFAST:
We eat here every trip at the kids' request. We mix up breakfast and dinner...this time it was breakfast. We always do a 7-7:15 seating so as to make it over to MK by rope drop.

We were seated promptly and the food was the standard - I have never loved the food here. The true highlight for me is the cheesy potatoes - they are great. Everything else is pretty average and there is no omelet station or anything like that to set it apart.

Finally - after 9 years of family trips - the family decided as a whole we are done with CM for now. The Wave food is just so much better! However if you have young kids this is a must do at least once.

LOVE the reviews!
We are totally done with CM, too. Sad, as it was always our check-out day breakfast.

Yep, my teens crossed off Chef Mickey years ago. While both will do a buffet, that one did not give us fond food memories. And, both my kids like German food, so if you do no want to be solo, we be up for Dis dinner meet.

Great report. Thanks for all you comments.

Thank you so much for the great reviews. We eat at so many of them and we are going to try the Wave breakfast in August - we can't wait. We love the Wave lunch. We also love Ohana so much - we eat there every trip. I am glad that you had a great meal at CRT - the last time we did it - the meal was horrible and we were rushed through. Some year we will try it again.

Thanks again.

Really entertaining to read you reviews. I'm heading to Ohana on my trip in November and your review has my mouth watering already! lol

Fun to read reviews. Your girls are adorable. 1900 Park Fare is my favorite Disney breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter