Thirteenth Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City! *INFO COMING SOON*

When we met last week, I was not planning on another trip. I just got a good deal with airfare and hotel prices. :D
Hard not to pass that up then :-):-). You're def. getting usage out of those APs.

Aaron is going to LA again Wednesday-Thursday but again like last time just where we sit right now it's too expensive (especially moreso now because we don't have the Companion Pass anymore and would have to use points instead) to try bringing me along and extending the trip to include DLR. Maybe someday I'll make it back to DLR where I can actually remember it lol.

OMG - I just realized I forgot to mention the most important thing of all -

I AM THE BIGGEST STAR WARS FAN EVER!!!!!

Seriously, I am a huge Star Wars geek. Nerd. Whatever. I am the one decked out in my Star Wars attire at every Star Wars movie premier at opening night. Usually with my 25-year old son, who shares this obsession with me, and thinks its totally cool that his 56-year old mom loves Star Wars.

So, to say I am looking forward to the opening of all the Star Wars stuff at Hollywood Studios is an understatement. And if anyone is ever looking for someone to go see a Star Wars movie (“Solo” is coming soon - hint hint!), I’m your geek. ;0

So here is a little Star Wars trivia to pass the time. What Jedi was known for his skills with a lightsaber above all else?

So its official!!! This year the Millers are going to Disneyland!!!! Please let me know the Disneyland "must dos". This is our first trip!!!
Disneyland!!! Disneyland!!! DISNEYLAND!!! The best Disney Resort (my opinion)!!! :D

I’ll be happy to give you every single pointer I know when we meet. I did live within 20 minutes away for the majority of my life anyways. :D

Disneyland!!! Disneyland!!! DISNEYLAND!!! The best Disney Resort (my opinion)!!! :D

I’ll be happy to give you every single pointer I know when we meet. I did live within 20 minutes away for the majority of my life anyways. :D

Woot Woot! I was there in September 2016 to run the Disneyland Half Marathon - we had a GREAT time! What I realized was, it doesn’t take NEAR the amount of planning that WDW does - such a relief!!!

I'm just shocked shocked I tell you @AMusicLifeForMe that you have another and very soon trip planned lol jk I've lost count TBH on the amount of trips you've taken lol.

:rotfl: Don't you like how he subtly says "I might have just booked a trip?" :laughing: But who are we kidding, we'd do exactly the same thing if we could.:teeth: AMusicLifeForMe is def your man for DLR. Like Dolewhipdreams I've been to DLR, but only a total of 3 times in my life, last time was probably 20 years ago. Looking forward to adding some new Disney fans to our group. :earsboy:

:rotfl: Don't you like how he subtly says "I might have just booked a trip?" :laughing: But who are we kidding, we'd do exactly the same thing if we could.:teeth: AMusicLifeForMe is def your man for DLR. Like Dolewhipdreams I've been to DLR, but only a total of 3 times in my life, last time was probably 20 years ago. Looking forward to adding some new Disney fans to our group. :earsboy:
Oh yeah it was just slipped in there as if we wouldn't catch it :P j/k :laughing:

I gotta’ remember these jokes...my yoga instructor is a huge Star Wars fan, so we try to entertain each other with the jokes. :) These are great!

Seventh Official Disboards Meet in Kansas City!!! *INFO*

Hi everyone. For those of us in the KC area, we are looking into meeting for the seventh time in the past several months. For those of you that did not join us for any of our previous meets, you are more than welcome to join in on this next event! If anyone has any recommendations on where we can meet or different activities in the KC area, please let me know.

Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018!
Address: 6675 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS 66209
Time: 12 p.m.

Please let me know if you will be able to make it, and how many will be attending in your party.

Date, place, and time can change at any moment. Also, this meet can be canceled due to weather. Make sure to check back often with the most up to date information.

Hi guys, thanks for the invite @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson !

My boyfriend and I just moved from Austin TX to the Lees Summit area for a new position at my job.

We've been here a few weeks so far and haven't done much besides huddle in the apartment and try to keep warm.

We hope to get out more in the coming weeks and try to see some of the city and more of the area. Anyone have any hot spots we should see? I was thinking of getting annual passes to the zoo, we had those when we lived in Columbus OH and loved going for a few hours just to walk around every once in a while.

Hi guys, thanks for the invite @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson !

My boyfriend and I just moved from Austin TX to the Lees Summit area for a new position at my job.

We've been here a few weeks so far and haven't done much besides huddle in the apartment and try to keep warm.

We hope to get out more in the coming weeks and try to see some of the city and more of the area. Anyone have any hot spots we should see? I was thinking of getting annual passes to the zoo, we had those when we lived in Columbus OH and loved going for a few hours just to walk around every once in a while.
Welcome to the KC area! :)

I only know of a few places on the Missouri side since I don't adventure over there often. The Truman Library is in Independence. One of my favorite places downtown to go is the WWI Museum especially at night. It's also a great museum to visit during the day. The Royals will be starting up soon, and I don't know if you like baseball.

On the Kansas side, I recommend the Legends which is a great shopping area, and the Sporting KC Stadium is right there as well. If you like soccer, I highly recommend checking out a game (I have season tickets).

I have been to the zoo once...Fun fact for you...WDW and the KC Zoo did a trade for a giraffe so you can possibly see a giraffe that was once at WDW there.

KC Joes BBQ is the best in my opinion. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!