Several US/IOA Questions

Dancind

Tinkerbell's Mom
We have reservations for two nights at HRH for Sept. 7 & 8. Question no. 1: I purchased slightly discounted one day tickets for US, will I be able to upgrade them to a two-day Park Hopper when we get there? Question 2: The web site says that IOA is open until 7 on the two days we are planning to go (Fri. and Sat.), and US is open until 10. These are also the nights of the "Rock the Universe" at US, with admission for that beginning at 4 pm. Should we forget about going to US on those two evenings, and just plan for dinner when IOA closes at 7? Don't know if they had this event last year, just wondering how crowded it will be. I had a hard time getting into the HRH on those nights, now I know why.

I'm pretty sure they'll work with you on a ticket upgrade, even though I don't know exactly what ticket you have now.
Rock Universe is a Christian rock concert, as I understand it. With concerts come crowds of course. If it's no-name bands playing, I'd stick to IOA.
Have fun!
Jim

I also have a couple of questions.

What is the Woody Woodpecker coaster like?

What nightclubs are kid appropriate?

woody and flying unicorn are almost the same. they are a kids ride but they do exert some sideways G's and the the stop at the end will make you kiss the lap bar.

Actually, the Nuthouse just spirals down. The Flying Unicorn is kind of like the Barnstormer. It takes you up, down, and around. The end brake on the Flying Unicorn is pretty rough. It slams you into the lapbar and back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter