Sex offender caught at Swan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
I just read the cnn.com web site a boy kept a close eye on a man who was asking his sister odd questions. He moved on and the boy watched him. The guy grap a girl and took her into the bushes. Sad :confused3 EVEN at WDW!!:sad2: Be careful my friends watch our kids. That boy needs a huge thank you from everybody!

That boy needs a huge thank you from everybody!

I second that. His parents deserve kudos also for raising their son to be so diligent and aware. Thank goodness for them all. This just makes me sick to my stomach whenever I hear something like this. That girl will never forget this experience at what is supposed to be the happiest place on earth.

Be careful my friends watch our kids.

This really reinforces the need for all of us to watch our children carefully, even when we think we're in a safe place.

As this is not a DVC specific topic, it does not meet the posting criteria for the DVC forums. There is a thread running on the Community Board.

Community Board Thread

Unfortunately, this type of thing can happen anywhere, parents can't stop being parents, even at WDW :(

Thank goodness they captured this offender, but parents need to be mindful that in todays world, there are many others out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter