Shade at Aquatica?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Aquatica is included in my SeaWorld Platinum AP and I'd like to spend one day there during my May trip. I really would like a shady lounger but don't want to spend the $$ on a cabana. Any recommendations for a shady area with "free" loungers? I'll probably spend the most time in Roa Rapids, no plans for the slides. I'll be solo and plan to arrive at park open.

Thanks!

Aquatica is included in my SeaWorld Platinum AP and I'd like to spend one day there during my May trip. I really would like a shady lounger but don't want to spend the $$ on a cabana. Any recommendations for a shady area with "free" loungers? I'll probably spend the most time in Roa Rapids, no plans for the slides. I'll be solo and plan to arrive at park open.

Thanks!

I can't promise you that it will be shaded all day but there is a nice little area tucked away behind Loggerhead Lane and Tassie's Twisters that has umbrellas. I try to get a spot here when we don't have a cabana.

There are plenty of shady spots, but again, not many that stay shaded all day long. Based on how major the crowds are, you may have to move once or twice...Some of them right near the entrance/exit of Roa's Rapids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter