Shanghai DL - a trip report (I've now been to all of the parks)

Really loved your concise and candid report! I'm an easy coaster but have only been to Disney world. Always thought that was the best park because Disney could work out the "kinks" in the first park. Going for the first time in April, so I was curious about the other parks. This one especially. but based on your report, with the exception of POTC i just don't think I'd ever find enough justification to go

Probably will never make it out that way, so thanks for sharing your experience and pictures! Looks like a beautiful park!

I'm not sure I would have been able to handle that aspect, the lack of personal bubble. I get irritated when people don't leave enough space on the highway, let alone when standing in line! That's like one of my worst nightmares right there! lol

And which one is your favourite international park? I am debating between Paris and Tokyo for our next trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter