Share a picture of your spirit jersey?

Twinkling

Earning My Ears
My sister bought me the Millennial Pink spirit jersey for Christmas and I LOVE it! Unfortunately, she bought it a size too big since she wasn't sure what size I needed. I figured since the style is supposed to be oversized it would be fine, but I think it's still too big. When DH and I visited earlier this year we searched everywhere for a replacement, but we were told that all of the smalls had already been sold out and they didn't think they'd be getting anymore.

But I still want to try to make my oversized jersey work! I'd love to see photos of you in your jersey's and how you like to style them :) Any tips on my plight?

My sister bought me the Millennial Pink spirit jersey for Christmas and I LOVE it! Unfortunately, she bought it a size too big since she wasn't sure what size I needed. I figured since the style is supposed to be oversized it would be fine, but I think it's still too big. When DH and I visited earlier this year we searched everywhere for a replacement, but we were told that all of the smalls had already been sold out and they didn't think they'd be getting anymore.

But I still want to try to make my oversized jersey work! I'd love to see photos of you in your jersey's and how you like to style them :) Any tips on my plight?
Can you share a photo of you wearing your spirit jersey so we can see just how "too big" it is on you? Then we can start making our styling suggestions! You'll be rockin' that jersey in no time!
Without seeing you, my first suggestion would be to try wearing it over a white shirt with a collar (worn up) and with the sleeves rolled up (so that you get a 3/4 length). Try wearing that over a skirt or rolled up jeans -- maybe with saddle shoes for a vintage look? Lots of my clothes are "too big" and I hate altering them, so being creative with work arounds is just part of life around here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter