"Sharing" Dining Plan Credits?

Taraven87

Earning My Ears
Hi All, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I poked around and couldn't find any information... My fiancé and I will be honeymooning at Disney World in October and wanted to experience a few signature restaurants to celebrate! We will be on the standard Disney Dining Plan (so 1 table service, 1 quick service, 1 snack per day). However, my fiancé is a vegetarian, and so it's an exceptionally poor value for him to waste 2 table service credits at the signature restaurants. Is it possible for him to pay out of pocket and for me to use 2 credits? Finally, if we do that, he will end up with "extra" table service credits; can he "buy" my meals with his credits at any point during the trip (i.e., specify to the waiter or waitress that he'd like my meal taken from his dining plan)?

Thanks so much for the help guys!

You can do this. Just let the server know what's on credits and what's on cash.

Your credits are a single pool. It doesn't matter which one of you are using the credits. They aren't split by person.

Thank you so much! This makes planning our meals much easier, as it will allow us to do a couple more signature restaurants!

Dining credits are allocated per room, not per person. So there is no HIS dining plan and no YOUR dining plan. There is just a pool of credits allocated to your room reservation. All you have to tell them is which meals you wish to pay for with dining credits and which you do not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter