sharing DP

jlieblaw

Mouseketeer
We have 2 reservations currently at SSR. We are considering the DDP but we have a few concerns. First, I understand that my mom can share my TS meal if ordering off the menu (not buffet). If we go to Chef Mickey's, can I give one of my TS meals to my brother, who does not want to do DDP? This means I'd give up my TS option for one of my days but we are planning to eat in our villa some so that would be okay with me. Can I personally use 2 of my TS options at one meal and just share it with someone else in my party? I'd love to do the plan but there's no way we'll do that many meals during our stay. We have several young children and find it's easier some nights just to fix dinner in the villa. Plus, one of the days we'll be at Seaworld and wouldn't be using our meals that day anyway. On the other days, we only do one TS daily. Thanks for any help.

yes you can useyou meals however you want so you just have to order and your brother can be on your plan. they just take it from your card. just let your server know who is going to be useing the plan before 9you order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter