"Sharing the Magic" links on DVC website

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I have tried 2 different browsers, but I get an error message when I click on these links. Do they work for anyone else out there? I have tried accessing through a number of different paths (remember the "Vacation Details" work around?)

I have tried 2 different browsers, but I get an error message when I click on these links. Do they work for anyone else out there? I have tried accessing through a number of different paths (remember the "Vacation Details" work around?)

Report it to Member Satisfaction. They will get it fixed.

You mean the tech folks? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know, I know... BUT, every website link problem that I have reported thru Member Satisfaction has been fixed. On one occasion a Tech called me back to verify the repair. I used to tell Member Services but they apparently never forwarded the info.

I know, I know... BUT, every website link problem that I have reported thru Member Satisfaction has been fixed. On one occasion a Tech called me back to verify the repair. I used to tell Member Services but they apparently never forwarded the info.

I agree with you that it will get fixed Eventually However it can take months for a simple fix like this to take place.

Anyone find a link on the member website for either Member Satisfaction or Tech support? Maybe they are there and I am not finding them? Such poor web service. Amazing. Don't know that I would be willing to trust my reservation to online booking when simple links don't even work or are absent/hard to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter