Sheraton Vistana, Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld or Bonnet Creek?

vbarry

DIS Veteran
Looking to stay at one of these resorts the week after Christmas. We will be going to Disney and Sea World. I am a little concerned about the traffic getting into WDW. Which of these resorts would be the best/easiest to stay at as far as access to the parks due to the holiday traffic. We will most likely not have a car and will use Uber.

I love the Sheraton Vistana and the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at SeaWorld, but if doing a lot of Disney days, I'd really want a car if I were staying at either of those. I would feel isolated without a car at either of those with anything other than a pretty short stay. I've never stayed at Bonnett Creek.

I should also add that we have found if you get to the parks early traffic is not a problem in the mornings, even Christmas week. Now traffic later in the day and around dinner time Christmas week for offsite visitors is an entirely different story. Only take a uber or drive when you need to go somewhere, as being in a car is a pain with all the stop and go traffic. Also, consider ordering pizza, cooking if you have a kitchen, or going to a breakfast place like Perkins for dinner if you aren't eating in the parks. Waits will be long to be seated and traffic will be bad except for early morning. This is the single busiest week all year for Orlando tourism.

Thanks for the info. Is traffic as bad when driving from Bonnet Creek? I am also considering the Swan/Dolphin or a Disney Springs hotel. I just dont want to be stuck in traffic half of the vacation. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter