Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas I-Drive Questions

Ariel 2021

Mouseketeer
Looking at the Smaller One Bedroom at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas booked with Marriott points. Some questions -

1. How is the sofa bed? Is it a full or queen and how comfortable is it? Hoping it's not too slumpy. . .
2. Do they provide coffee filters? If not what size is required?
3. Can you request a room in a specific area or is it just random? We want somewhere quiet without evening / nighttime pool noise.

Thank you!

We stayed here last February in a 1 bedroom. While it was fine, we were surprised to learn that the 1 bedrooms have not been updated and are quite dark and outdated. It would not stop us from going again because the resort itself is beautiful. Just a bit of a let down when we walked in and saw how dark and kinda dreary it was.

That being said, it was clean and functional. We had a nice balcony which is screened in so no bugs.

The sofa bed was not great. I believe it was full size but not totally certain. We had my bff fly in to meet us for a few days and luckily we had driven and last minute we brought a mattress topper just in case for her and she was very happy to have it.

I don’t remember about coffee filters because I brought along my small Keurig which I always travel with.

When we checked in at 4pm they had NO rooms ready for us. We had to wait until 7pm when we finally got one. Luckily it was in a quiet location. We were really annoyed by this and it seemed to us that if you were in a 1 bedroom or not an “owner” they didn’t give a crap. We had to wait three hours and they didn’t even offer an apology or anything.

The restaurant also does not have table service which was surprising as well. You get in line and order then someone drops your food at your table when it ready. We went once and then just ordered take out. To me a “restaurant” has table service. The food, however, was tasty.

Even with all of this, the pools and resort were beautiful and for the price we paid we would do it again.

This year we are traveling with our adult kids so I tentatively have a two bedroom booked for a couple “extra” nights before we check into Bonnet Creek Resort. So we know what to expect and can cancel last minute if we find our plans change.

I think you will have a great time as long as you know what to expect. Hope this helps!

Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter