Shipping home from Aulani?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
In order to beat flying luggage restrictions with regards to weight, amount, etc has anyone shipped "stuff" back home from Aulani? We have 2 more islands to go to after Oahu, and I would like to save weight/space for our other destinations as well.

All thoughts appreciated!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Yes, we shipped our things back to MI after a Christmas stay at Aulani. I requested a box from the front desk, and then drove about 10 minutes to the post office. It made packing so much easier the next day. Being Christmas, we accumulated some things I knew I couldn't pack in a suitcase! (as in a little Christmas tree from Target!) I do remember there was a long line outside the post office, and very crowded inside, but simple, simple.

stitch'sgirl, if u don't mind my asking....how much was your shipping cost on your box and do u remember about how big the box was?

We did it with the post office's flat rate boxes ($13 or so for the largest, which is not very large at all) as that was the cheapest way to go. We were staying in Waikiki, so we had a post office within walking distance. We picked up a few of the largest flat rate boxes early in our trip & as we filled a box we'd send it, that way we weren't overloaded by the end of the trip. It was a Christmas shopping trip for us. :goodvibes

I was just looking into shipping a box TO Aulani & it is WAY cheaper to just check another suitcase or two!! And much easier too!

There is a post office in kapolei. It is across the street from the library. Pretty easy. Take the kapolei exit. Go straight across the stop light. At the 4 way stop you are going to make a left. Island pacific academy will be on your right and at the crosswalk up ahead the post office will be on your left.

There is a post office in kapolei. It is across the street from the library. Pretty easy. Take the kapolei exit. Go straight across the stop light. At the 4 way stop you are going to make a left. Island pacific academy will be on your right and at the crosswalk up ahead the post office will be on your left.

Thanks Frank. And thanks for keeping us updated on the beach closure in that other thread. We're due to arrive Friday the 19th. Hope it's all cleaned up and the road repaved by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter