>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

Just ordered today from Amazon Prime..I signed up for their 30 days for free just to use the Prime Pantry...It's pretty cool...seen a lot of people on the boards having good luck with it. Filled a box and they had a special where you choose 4 certain items (things we will use on the trip-breakfast bars, etc..), added in our waters and got free shipping!!! Thanks for this post!

I just signed up for Prime and they do not deliver to Pop Century. Just an FYI

Oh so I should use Prime Now?
Prime Now is the grocery service that delivers free in 2 hours. It’s a local warehouse.

Prime Pantry is where you fill a box and the fee is like $4.95 for each box. Though they may have a deal. You have to order that several days in advance bc it’s mailed.

Prime now has cold items available, pantry doesnt. Prime now is usually left at bell services and doesn’t get charged the $5 fee per box from the resort, pantry usually gets picked up at the front desk and does usually get charged a $5 fee.

ETA: they are both Amazon services though.

Our trip went great and the grocery delivery went off without a hitch. We had a 2hr flight and i pulled the trigger on the grocery order about an hour before we took off. The groceries were there waiting when I arrived.

We stayed at a Star Hotel and the room was great. I had opted for the 115.00 per night room and it was supposed to be sans refrigerator, wifi, hair dryer etc. My room had everything that a 140.00 room had. I have a feeling that they are all the same. I could be wrong

My plan was to replace breakfast and lunch each day and then buy dinner wherever we happened to be. I figured 15 bucks per person per meal per day so I saved about 240 bucks. That's not counting the money we saved by ordering our own bottled water as well. Water was 4.50 anywhere on property. We carried one bottle each and filled up at water fountains. Powdered drink packets help to mask the crappy FL water. I bought Breakfast bars and pop tarts for bfast. For lunch I made peanut butter and jelly sands along with chips, jerky, tuna. we had a lot of options to keep it from getting boring and snacks are good. I could have ordered milk and done cereal for bfast but we wanted to eat on the run. I saved around 300

The pizza at the hotel was great and came with a large salad. 20 bucks for a large pepperoni isn't bad in my book. We also don't drink sodas so we saved the money on an unlimited cup purchase.

Magic bands.... AWESOME!! These were new for me. No wallet or cash needed anywhere. So nice to leave it all behind.

So tips... I could save more next time.

Amazon Now- Have the address for your hotel correct and make a note to have the delivery left with bell services. Add your name and reservation number. The front desk may not have any info on your delivery. They couldn't tell me anything about it when I checked in, but bell services had it tucked away and waiting. Deliveries not sent to BS will go to a central storage facility and then delivered on their schedule not yours.

Fly out late- we checked out on Fri at 11 and flew out at 9pm. This gave us another day to hit Disney Springs and swim. BS held our bags and all went great. Magic bands were still active after checkout too.

Airport- save money by not purchasing snacks/water after security. We mistakenly went through security with snacks and water. Snacks were scanned and ignored. Water was discarded. Next time I will empty the water bottle and go through security. I can refill the bottle on the other side from a water fountain. May sound silly but the "bomb proof water" (as were were calling it) was 4 bucks. Looks just like the regular water though. :-)

We pulled the trigger on our Amazon Now delivery from halfway through our flight. It had arrived to the Beach Club by the time we did, but the resort could not find it at Bell Services, or the front desk, or the Yacht Club. We knew we'd used the right address, and I did say that delivery needed to happen to Bell Services.

Thankfully, we were on our way to the Halloween Party post haste, and it didn't need to be to us until morning. By the time we got back, both our luggage and our Amazon Now delivery had arrived into our room. As a bonus, the creamer and yogurt in the order were unpacked into the fridge! I was thrilled.

We ordered Gatorade, with one bottle per day per person, and boy was I glad for it during our afternoon breaks back at the room. We also got our traditional morning breakfast of pop tarts. Between the Gatorade and the creamer (to go with the in-room coffee), we decided we really didn't need the refillable cups. Also, those cups of water in the parks are the bomb!!! I'm never dealing with bottled water again or buying water in a bottle while I'm there, ever again. We were bag-free for nine days thanks to those few decisions.

I'm planning on shipping a package to my resort prior to my trip and then shipping the same items home again at the end of the vacation. So if i go ahead and purchase a "return" shipping label (prior to the trip) and have the package sealed and ready to go, is there still a fee when I drop it off? Is there a "handling" difference if I ship it home via the regular postal service or UPS? I really wouldn't care when it arrived back home so not planning on using any kind of priority service.

Has anyone ever canceled their trip after their Amazon order was placed? We placed our order earlier this week for our trip beginning this Sunday, and today I was diagnosed with pneumonia so we are having to postpone our trip until this coming March. Fort Wilderness Bell Services, understandably, has said that they cannot keep the items for us that long and that we need to have Amazon send them stickers to put on the boxes to ship them back to Amazon. I will call Amazon tomorrow but wondered if anyone has had any experiences with this and can offer any advice about the process. I have done Amazon returns before, but they were for individual items because the items were defective--not for large boxes with various items inside that didn't have anything wrong with them.

if your staying dvc like VGF and it has a convention center will you still have to go to business center and will you still pay a fee?

we arrive on a sun so I was concerned about getting my package...

if your staying dvc like VGF and it has a convention center will you still have to go to business center and will you still pay a fee?

we arrive on a sun so I was concerned about getting my package...
We checked into BWV yesterday. We are in a 1-BR this time, so we shipped a cot (for DD) directly from Amazon to the resort. I called the business center when we checked in, and I was told it was waiting for me at the front desk. I probably could have called and had bell services deliver, but it's not heavy, just a large box that I knew DS could handle. No mention was made about the fee (I expected to pay $10 for this), but I haven't checked our account yet. Overall this worked out great!!

I believe they're open 7 days, from 7am to 5 pm.

We checked into BWV yesterday. We are in a 1-BR this time, so we shipped a cot (for DD) directly from Amazon to the resort. I called the business center when we checked in, and I was told it was waiting for me at the front desk. I probably could have called and had bell services deliver, but it's not heavy, just a large box that I knew DS could handle. No mention was made about the fee (I expected to pay $10 for this), but I haven't checked our account yet. Overall this worked out great!!

I believe they're open 7 days, from 7am to 5 pm.

Oh ok I thought I had read they were closed on Sun so I got concerned.. Thanks so much...Have a great trip

Oh ok I thought I had read they were closed on Sun so I got concerned.. Thanks so much...Have a great trip
Thanks! It just occurred to me that I'm quoting BWV's business center hours. Maybe you should call the one at VGF to make sure ☺️

Can you ship regular Amazon items (not Prime or prime pantry) items to POP? I have something I need and I am afraid it won't make it to my home before I leave.

I'm planning on shipping a package to my resort prior to my trip and then shipping the same items home again at the end of the vacation. So if i go ahead and purchase a "return" shipping label (prior to the trip) and have the package sealed and ready to go, is there still a fee when I drop it off? Is there a "handling" difference if I ship it home via the regular postal service or UPS? I really wouldn't care when it arrived back home so not planning on using any kind of priority service.

Just wanted to "bump" this from earlier

Can you ship regular Amazon items (not Prime or prime pantry) items to POP? I have something I need and I am afraid it won't make it to my home before I leave.

Yes, you can ship items from any company that allows delivery to hotel addresses (some companies don't). $5 per package fee applies at the hotel though, so combine items if possible.

Andre

I have looked through the thread and can't find the answer to my question, so I apologize if it's a duplicate.

I'm staying at Bay Lake Tower in two weeks. I intend to ship my luggage down via UPS before the trip. I saw on the sticky post that Contemporary/BLT have a convention center, so my package would be delivered to the Business Center. I have a Saturday arrival, so this concerns me. I called Disney multiple times on this issue and the CM has told me each time that Bay Lake Tower is technically considered it's own resort, so if I sent luggage via UPS and it is addressed to Bay Lake Tower, it will NOT be sent to the business center, it will be sent directly to BLT and held for my arrival. This is completely opposite what I read here. Does anyone have any recent experience with sending anything UPS to Bay Lake Tower? Can you confirm or deny that it goes to the Resort and not the convention center?

Ok, reviewing the thread, just want to make sure I got this right...

We are staying at the Polynesian...

We can do a Prime Now order, shipped to the Polynesian (address in one of the first two posts on this thread), with our name and reservation number on it, and a note to leave with Bell Services. The items will be delivered to Bell Services in about 2hrs for us to pickup.

Do I have that correct?

Oh, and Amazon question... is Prime NOW a separate service? or included with my regular Amazon Prime subscription?

Thanks,
Mike

We can do a Prime Now order, shipped to the Polynesian (address in one of the first two posts on this thread), with our name and reservation number on it, and a note to leave with Bell Services. The items will be delivered to Bell Services in about 2hrs for us to pickup.

Do I have that correct?

Oh, and Amazon question... is Prime NOW a separate service? or included with my regular Amazon Prime subscription?

Thanks,
Mike

You are correct. Additionally, you can pay extra for one hour delivery or pick a two hour window delivery for a later two hour block (I believe that is only offered same day, though).

Amazon Prime Now is included in your Amazon Prime membership and you use the same username and password. BUT, I have never been able to find it through the regular Amazon site. I googled Amazon Prime Now and bookmarked it and also downloaded the Amazon Prime Now App on my phone.

BTW I was charged the $5 resort fee for delivery (one fee per delivery, not per package) last week.

Do I have that correct?

Thanks,
Mike
From the first post on this thread:
There’s no need to put your reservation number on the label; in fact, Disney recommends that you do not do this for security reasons.

Two-hour delivery windows start at 8 AM and end at 8 PM*:
8 - 10 AM
10 AM - Noon
Noon - 2 PM
2 - 4 PM
4 - 6 PM
6 - 8 PM
8 - 10 PM
*This is based on delivery to Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani but I expect it would be similar for other DVC properties at WDW.

You can place your order the day of arrival or the day before, and select delivery from the two-hour windows that are still available on that day.

I like using the Prime Now app because I can assemble my order by placing items in my cart weeks or even months in advance, adding to my order as needed. Then when it gets close to my arrival date I submit the order. The only downside to this approach is that items will occasionally go out of stock, so I have to pay attention when I open the app for any notices of out-of-stock items so I can order alternatives. It also has a handy feature called Shop Past Purchases to help as a reminder list on future orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!