Shipping?

lovealldisney

Lover of all things Disney!
Hi Everyone! Can anyone tell me if I Disney does shipping? If so how do I go about getting what I purchase shipped home?
Thanks!

I believe you can take all park/resort purchases along with the corresponding receipts to your resort gift shop. They will package everything and ship it for you.

You have several options. Anywhere you can purchase something at a park, they will gladly ship it directly to your house for you right then and there! It's very easy - they just give you a slip to fill out, and they treat it with great care. I have done that often. I usually do that when purchasing anything fragile - like glass or ceramic statues.

If when you get ready to pack up and go home, you find there are things you would rather not carry with you, as Judy said, you may bring all the things you want shipped along with the receipt to the resort gift shop, and they will package it all up into a nice box and ship that to your house.

Shipping is quick, and I have never had any trouble with it. Disney insures all items for the value and if anything is damaged, they will replace it for you. I had that happen ONCE and Disney was very fast, friendly and efficient at replacing the damaged items.

If you need to ship something that you did not get from Disney, there are a few shipping centers in the conference centers (the one I know best is in the contemporary conference center). They will package up your non-Disney items or items you wish to insure separately and ship those with any carrier.

So I found this on the Disney World Mail Services website...

"Ship pre-packed, pre-labeled packages at the Front Desk or Concierge desk of most Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Hotels that include an onsite Business Center, including Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, also ship packages for Guests. Regular shipping and handling fees will apply."

From reading the above, as well as the previous responses on this thread, this is my understanding...
  1. If I buy something at a Disney gift shop, I can either A) take it with me, B) have it sent to my resort (we're staying at a deluxe resort, but not Contemporary or GF), or C) ask the gift shop to package it and ship it home for me. If I chose A or B, I could then take the item(s) to the resort gift shop and ask them to ship it home for me?
  2. If I want to ship something home that I didn't buy at Disney (for instance some of the clothes we wore earlier on the trip), I would have to pack the items in a box, seal it up and label it and then take it to the front desk as if I was taking it to the Post Office, right?

From reading the above, as well as the previous responses on this thread, this is my understanding...
  1. If I buy something at a Disney gift shop, I can either A) take it with me, B) have it sent to my resort (we're staying at a deluxe resort, but not Contemporary or GF), or C) ask the gift shop to package it and ship it home for me. If I chose A or B, I could then take the item(s) to the resort gift shop and ask them to ship it home for me?
  2. If I want to ship something home that I didn't buy at Disney (for instance some of the clothes we wore earlier on the trip), I would have to pack the items in a box, seal it up and label it and then take it to the front desk as if I was taking it to the Post Office, right?
1. You understand correctly, however I don't believe you can have packages sent back to your resort (option B) at this time. That service hasn't returned since the shut down.
2. Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter