Shirts for Ohana's and HDDR

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
I would like to make shirts for DS and DD when we go to Hoop Dee Doo and Ohana's. I found one design of Lilo and Stitch that says Ohana's. How would I go about customizing the design to add their names on it? Also, I have not found any designs for the dinner show, does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks

Could you share where you found the Lilo and Stitch Ohana's image??

Thanks!!

I found it on LadyLucca's design gallery. It is under Lilo and Stitch and is heart shaped with Lilo and Stitch eating ice cream. I would like to have a shirt for each DD and DS personalized.

Aristomommy said:
I would like to make shirts for DS and DD when we go to Hoop Dee Doo and Ohana's. I found one design of Lilo and Stitch that says Ohana's. How would I go about customizing the design to add their names on it? Also, I have not found any designs for the dinner show, does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks

I would suggest sending a PM to LadyLucca and asking her to customize the Ohana shirts for you. As for the Hoop De Doo, it is possible that there is a design in the Design Gallery also on this board http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887

but if not, PMing a designer on that board would probably get you a design if they have the time to make one.

Have fun looking and welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter