SHOCKED! Need help, any hotel...........

weathernlu

Drew Brees for president!
I have my ressie for October 27 through October 30 (3 nights) at PBH, deluxe room for $180 per night. I just was able to get a 2BR villa at OKW through that board on this site and now am finding out that ALL THREE hotels are SOLD OUT for October 23 through 26. I can't believe this. Is it normal for the Universal hotels to be sold out in October??????? If anyone has a ressie they would trade or has a ressie they are going to cancel for those dates please let me know!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

I just went the hotelkingdom.com site and typed in your dates and they seem to have rooms available. I was in a panic about 3 weeks when I called the hotels direct and couldn't get rooms. I phone hotelkingdom.com at 11:00 a.m. and by the time I got home from work at 6:00 I had an e-mail confirming my ressie.

Hope this works for you.

Diane

I see your dates available on hotelkingdom. They even have RPR at $118.65 a night.

Thanks guys. Are they pretty reputible? I also see a club room at HRH for $225 a night. How much nicer are they than the PBH deluxe rooms? I had a rate of $180 for a PBH deluxe.

Thanks for any info.

Definitely try hotel kingdom. They may show sold out due to Halloween Horror nights or conventions or something.

Do not spend the extra for club level at HRH... I love the resort and the room (would stay again in a heart beat) but the service in club level was lack luster and the evening sweets were a plate of oreos :eek:

The HRH club rooms are just the same as any other in the hotel unless you are in a deluxe room or suite.

>>^..^<<

I have used Hotel Kingdom and they were fine.

OK, I just called and they really didn't have any great deals on the room I wanted and had, the deluxe at PBH. I was able to get a ressie for the RPH, standard room, 2 queens for $118. Hope that's not bad, but I needed something in order to make this other thing work. They told me to keep checking for better rates on the PBH, and I am going to keep trying with US reservation line. At least I have something lined up just incase. Am I going to be disappointed going from the PBH to the RPH???

This is an excellent rate for RPR! I don't think you will be disappointed at all. Its a beautiful resort and in walking distance to the parks. The room will be smaller than a deluxe at PBH. I know you had a $180 rate but I just looked over at Expedia and they have the room and dates you wanted but the rate is $215.20 for a deluxe at PBH.

If it were me I would stick with RPR. Thats comming from someone that loves Portofino!!! But I did just stay at RPR and fell in love with this resort as well.

Have a look here to compare the resorts.

The staff was the friendliest we ever encountered while staying at RPR. Always a smile and it was so pleasant being there. I really enjoyed the restaurants as well and had a few great meals at Tchoup Chop and Jakes.

Jessica........

Thanks for the info. I might just do that. $80 per night is $240 I could spend somewhere else if there is not that much of a difference. I have also read some things that lead me to believe that my 3 year old will like the pool better and the surrondings at RPH. True or not?

At 3 years old he would probably like the pool area anywhere! RPR has a kids area of the pool that is pretty cool and the kids seem to love it. No slide. A kiddie pool also and the 0 entry is really nice with the little ones. You could arrange your lounge chair to be quite close to the water area (not in the pool) end of the pool that is for kids and he can play while you watch him easily. Water guns and loads of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter