Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Could someone please tell me, when going through airmilesshops to Chapters/Indigo to purchase gift cards, does it matter which one I choose? Does it need to be an electronic gift card or could it be a physical gift card? I'm looking to purchase a $50 and two $25's.

Could someone please tell me, when going through airmilesshops to Chapters/Indigo to purchase gift cards, does it matter which one I choose? Does it need to be an electronic gift card or could it be a physical gift card? I'm looking to purchase a $50 and two $25's.
nope it doesn't matter, you can buy either e-card or the physical ones, you can buy them in any denominations and combinations. I always go for the e- cards and I've had no problems

ok, I think I need to hand over my cards and take the walk of shame! We were just in both metro and Rexall and I didn't even look for the booklets 😱😜😏
No need for the walk. I doubt either of them had the booklets anyway. I went to both stores today and neither cashier
had even heard of the promotion. I was doing the cash redeem at Metro and picking up some AM for DS at Rexall.

Rexall has a promotion on right now. Purchase Rose & Robin Gifts totaling $20 get 30AM. I bought some R & R products for gift giving forgot to check my receipt on the way out the door. I got home looked at the receipt NO Airmiles. Back to the store I go. They made it right but couldn't figure out why it didn't work automatically. Got home was putting the receipt into my spreadsheet and realized I used DH card not DS >:(. I'm 6AM short on DS account from being able to do the Redeem at IGA. I'll get there next week.

Off to Sobeys tomorrow to finish up a grocery shop (this one I'll put on DS card). As soon as it posts I'll head across the river to IGA

nope it doesn't matter, you can buy either e-card or the physical ones, you can buy them in any denominations and combinations. I always go for the e- cards and I've had no problems

Ugh. I give up. I'll try again another day.

When I selected physical gift card, it kept telling me it was removing the item from my gift cart as this was not available. Didn't matter what deomination or style I selected.

Then when I went for e-gift cards, it only let me fill out the information on the two $25's. For the 3rd one it kept insisting it was another $25 for someone I already filled it out for, even though my cart was showing a $50 and two $25's.

Then when I decided to go ahead anyways and pay, I got the error msg that there was something wrong and to phone their 800 #. Sheesh. (wry grin). Something is wrong with their website right now.

Went to Rexall this p.m. When I was checking out I asked the cashier if there were any booklets for STB. She said she thought she had seen them and checked with her manager. Long story short, someone else had already asked for the booklet and they had already sent an email requesting booklets. They suggested I try Metro. Tomorrow I’ll try there.

Ugh. I give up. I'll try again another day.

When I selected physical gift card, it kept telling me it was removing the item from my gift cart as this was not available. Didn't matter what deomination or style I selected.

Then when I went for e-gift cards, it only let me fill out the information on the two $25's. For the 3rd one it kept insisting it was another $25 for someone I already filled it out for, even though my cart was showing a $50 and two $25's.

Then when I decided to go ahead anyways and pay, I got the error msg that there was something wrong and to phone their 800 #. Sheesh. (wry grin). Something is wrong with their website right now.

Not all of them are available. If I try the Hannukah one, it allows me to put it in my basket. The Thanks one works and the cupcake works. None of the holiday ones are available.

You all know how much i loath sharing information that I can't back up with direct quotes, links or screenshots but I'm thinking this might be somewhat *close* to truth. Again, realize this is only hearsay at the moment and I'm not sure we'll ever be able to prove that it's true or not ....

Last week (when i DID remember) i asked at our Metro if they had any booklets yet. One of our favourite cashiers came over and told us that they hadn't received anything yet from AM and had been told that there had been some serious mistakes in all of the material that was to have arrived. Something about the total miles being incorrect and several coupons had wrong dates.

AGAIN, please realize this is coming from someone in a store and it was even 2nd hand information for her. I only mentioned it because it seems that there are far more stores than usual that simply don't have ANYTHING available & not even displaying the posters/signs. Whatever the reason might be, Airmiles really needs to get their head in the game! Get the material to the stores and make sure the coupons are loaded in systems before people try to use them, no excuses cut it anymore. Too many times these promos don't work properly. And, COME ON, where are my Christmas in July miles?!?!?!

Since I am all finished my own card I will start using my sons card but I don't think I can get to 5,,but who knows Dec 27 is a long way away.:santa:
So far I plan on

1. Rexall $40.00 spend,,hoping to stack it with some other coupons. Dec 2

2. In shop Shell $10.00 spend (once all the glitches have been worked out). ** DONE!!!**

3. Foodland Shop $50.00 if they have some Prime Chicken on sale, or paper products I can stock up on.
Switched to Blue Friday.........

4. Sobeys for my Christmas Turkey/fixings,$50.00 spend.Just before Christmas.
Switched to Blue Friday.........

5.?? something will come up. Youngest son did an Airmiles Shop for me!!! **DONE!!!**

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
You all know how much i loath sharing information that I can't back up with direct quotes, links or screenshots but I'm thinking this might be somewhat *close* to truth. Again, realize this is only hearsay at the moment and I'm not sure we'll ever be able to prove that it's true or not ....

Last week (when i DID remember) i asked at our Metro if they had any booklets yet. One of our favourite cashiers came over and told us that they hadn't received anything yet from AM and had been told that there had been some serious mistakes in all of the material that was to have arrived. Something about the total miles being incorrect and several coupons had wrong dates.

AGAIN, please realize this is coming from someone in a store and it was even 2nd hand information for her. I only mentioned it because it seems that there are far more stores than usual that simply don't have ANYTHING available & not even displaying the posters/signs. Whatever the reason might be, Airmiles really needs to get their head in the game! Get the material to the stores and make sure the coupons are loaded in systems before people try to use them, no excuses cut it anymore. Too many times these promos don't work properly. And, COME ON, where are my Christmas in July miles?!?!?!

this is so interesting because in the west we don’t seem to have any problems. i was at safeway today and they had stacks of booklets. how can one region print fine and the others with basic details like the total points wrong? someone really dropped the ball!

For anyone who can't find the booklets, just go to the air miles app and you can download the STB offer to your card. Cashier just scans the barcode on your phone. I had to do that on Saturday at Sobeys.

Did my Irving offer today. Two down, 12 to go! LOL

For anyone who can't find the booklets, just go to the air miles app and you can download the STB offer to your card. Cashier just scans the barcode on your phone. I had to do that on Saturday at Sobeys.

Did my Irving offer today. Two down, 12 to go! LOL
There are however, some stores that will refuse to scan the phone, insist on a physical copy of the coupon. Here's the fine print on the Shell coupon with 2 things highlighted - some stores will stick by the first line even though the 2nd line is also there, irks me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!