- Aug 29, 2011
Ohh, I see. lol
The ones I'm looking at are $70 off. Which is a lot. $140 saved for two is pretty much my value in the AM bonus. So I'm going to get them and buy a $140 Disney card with the savings.Ah crap. I was thinking I'd look for a gaming chair at staples also. They must be going on sale for Black Friday. I'm hoping!
I'm going to be making this post several times over the next 6 weeks because I'm sure we'll get stragglers to the hunt. These are things that I feel are important to our family and i hope you take the time to ponder them as well:
And one last thing, AM doesn't care if you finish up in the first week, you will need to wait until the end of the promo and then another full 6 weeks for the final bonus.
- The promo lasts for a full 6 weeks there's no need to rush through and finish in the first week
- If possible, wait until the 2nd day of a coupon (or the entire promo for that matter) for the kinks to get ironed out by someone else! It doesn't look there aren't any gift card offers at Sobey's but those RARELY work properly until at least noon the first day
- there is a need to do some Airmiles math this time around -- the big bonus is only worth $120 cash miles so we will NOT be spending anything beyond that amount and will do our best to come nowhere near that
- PLEASE don't over-extend yourself just to say you've completed all 7 coupons, the return isn't worth it (ever!)
- If you don't get the miles you expect from a coupon, unless it's for a massive amount, there is zero reason to contact AM before the bonus posts. It doesn't matter if they give you the miles they will NOT be attached to a coupon