Shopping

Just ask where you buy your stuff. You'll have to fill in your name on a forum and they will attach this to your shoppingstuff. You'll also receive a ticket for the pickup.

Everything gets delivered in the first part of the Disney Store. (The smaller store).

Is there a limit on how many items you can pick up?

Also is it a reliable service?

I'm not aware of a limit but I've never done this myself (to the Disney store)so can't say for sure. We've always had stuff delivered back to our DLP hotel and never had any problems :)

Worked fine also, as long as you say you want to use the service before they start ringing up purchases :rolleyes:

Reid

Cyrano said:
Worked fine also, as long as you say you want to use the service before they start ringing up purchases :rolleyes:
Yep, that's for sure. If they've started ringing up, they'll have to undo everything and start again. If you've already paid, you can't get it delivered. They'll often ask you if you want this service, which is good.

I've never used the service to have things delivered to the Disney Store, but we did have purchases delivered to our hotel, and it was very reliable. Everything is there that same night.

hi,

we never had a problem with the shopping service at the hotel, but once we tried the one at the Disney Store at the Village was a problem. We had two items send to them but only one was there when we came there at 6pm. They told us to come back 30 minutes later and that we could leave the item they already had there at the desk. When we returned the other item was there, but as there were other ppl there they did no found the first :sad2: and wanted to have the paper...but I gave it to them when we were there the first time :guilty:
So all in all it takes over 45 minutes to get all the things :sad2:

Greets Renate :wizard:

We've had things sent to the hotels and had no problems. It's a great idea, much better than carrying bags round all day and onto the rides. I think the time for sending things back to the Disney Store is about 4 or 5pm - after that it's too late for them to send it back that day.

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter