Shortage of "Total" cereal?

Does he eat all the cereal bits first, then the marshmallows? If not, then I must be a 7 YO in a 46 YO body :D

Oh, and I also still chew around the crust of poptarts first before eating the center with the frosting and filling

I will have to watch tomorrow. But he does drink the milk afterwards

I ordered Total cereal on Amazon two weeks ago and they are now telling me if it doesn't arrive by 1/29 to come back for a refund so they don't seem to have it either. If there was a trucker shortage I would think other cereal products would be affected too. Weird...

A trucker shortage would have been resolved in the year and a half between the last two posts :D.

Try Walmart.

OOOO A zombie thread.
4 out of 10 zombies said they liked Total Brains
3 out of 10 zombies said they liked kellogg's brain flakes.
2 out of 10 zombies said they liked Frosted Mini brains.
1 zombie asked us if we'd like to help him solve a year and a half long brain shortage. So we ended the survey quickly and drove away.

OOOO A zombie thread.
1 zombie asked us if we'd like to help him solve a year and a half long brain shortage. So we ended the survey quickly and drove away.

<--- This zombie likes Raisin Brain.

OOOO A zombie thread.
I still don't understand the fuss over Zombie threads. I'm on two other forums where you get a warning from an Administrator is you start a new thread as opposed to replying to an existing one on the same topic.

This thread is almost 18 months old. Any guess why there was a shortage of Total in August 2018 wouldn't be applicable now.

The other zombie thread brought back to life today was first and only active in the summer of 2006, until today.

But if you have issues with Moderation here, tell the Admins.

There is still no Total in Northern California. My husband asked for some, and I had to buy Wheaties. I can't find it anywhere!

This thread is almost 18 months old. Any guess why there was a shortage of Total in August 2018 wouldn't be applicable now.

The other zombie thread brought back to life today was first and only active in the summer of 2006, until today.

But if you have issues with Moderation here, tell the Admins.

No issue with Moderation. They don't seem to have any concerns with Zombie threads. In the internet world, clicks are money, even on 18 month old threads.

Since this thread has been revived I decided to check while in my local Shop Rite. Wheaties and Total are right next to each other.

Somewhat of a surprise, these are displayed on the top shelf, with overstock above. The store brands are on the prime eye-level shelf.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter