Shorts or Long Pants

Donald23

Mouseketeer
We will be in the world March 6-13.

What would you suggest that we bring?

Shorts for daytime and maybe pants for the evenings?

What about a light weight jacket?

Thanks

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We usually do just what you suggested and wear a light
jacket in. Don't forget the rain ponchos! Often we stay in
long pants all day; it just doesn't normally get that hot.

Bring a bit of everything from sweaters to bathing suits. You can never tell!

Bring both to be safe. We're going in February and I think I'll include a pair of capris in my suitcase, not quite pants, no where near shorts but they'll be light.

I've gone the last week of February/First week of March 3 times (this year will be my fourth) and I always end up wearing shorts. I bring a pair of jeans, a couple of long sleeve shirts, and a sweatshirt in case I need them for the evenings, but the days have always been very warm.

We just returned from 5 days at WDW over New Year's. We wore pants and short-sleeved shirts during the day, although it ended up being warm enough that we could have easily worn shorts instead. However, I would definitely recommend bringing a lightweight jacket or sweater. I tied a thin cotton jacket around my waist every day, since we often didn't go back to our hotel before dinner. By the time the sun goes down (and you are in an air-conditioned restaurant), you'll definitely want something to cover your arms.

Well, To answer my questions.......

We wore shorts most of the day and many nights we were glad we had pants. Two nights we had to go buy a light jacket to wear. It was down right cold. Do not remember the degree but we did not care. It gave us a chance to buy a Disney item to bring home.

We will be returning in June and we are planning on shorts and maybe capri pants. I know it will hot and we will not need the jacket in June.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter